Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Georgia fans taking it hard again...

Quote from their forum.
    "The final play is a symbol of what we are. In the end... we will do something bone-headed. Guaranteed."
    Losing hurts.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

Re: Georgia fans taking it hard again...

IF THEY WOULD HAVE LOST TO SOMEBODY ELSE I would feel bad for them.
    Live your life like you wish you had.

BamaNation Third Team

"If you take care of the little things, the big things will take care of themselves."

My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

Never disliked Dawgs until tonight. I had to work, unfortunately. Work at A Honda Plant in Georgia. Every time the Dawgs made a play, Gained a few yards or made a big hit, They were in my face, pointing barking and taunting.... at work!! I kept telling them it's just one play, act like you have been here before. They wouldn't let up. I finally had to say emphatically that I didn't give a damn about the game( which of course was a lie). they took the fun out of it!!! Worse fans I have ever been around.

I hope they never, ever win anything!!!

PS- stop buying Honda, working way to much!
    to 16 and beyond........

My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

I tell you what, back when richt was hired by uga they had some string of good fortune. When they beast us in 02 at BDS, that was a tough loss and then the following year david pollak tore us apart between the hedges, but since then they are 2 - 10 vs top 10, saw that last night. My point, when they beat us in 07 in ot, well that was tough to swallow, then came the blackout in 08, well, we own uga now! Richt was taken to school last night by the great equalizer!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    Send me up some Pibb Extra and Golden Flake potato chips please

My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamaga View Post
    Never disliked Dawgs until tonight. I had to work, unfortunately. Work at A Honda Plant in Georgia. Every time the Dawgs made a play, Gained a few yards or made a big hit, They were in my face, pointing barking and taunting.... at work!! I kept telling them it's just one play, act like you have been here before. They wouldn't let up. I finally had to say emphatically that I didn't give a damn about the game( which of course was a lie). they took the fun out of it!!! Worse fans I have ever been around.

I can agree with you about them being bad fans. It was because of their fans that gorgas library and most university buildings is now on lock down before and after games. A friend that works for ua back in 07 told me after the uga game, their fans blew up toilets and sinks in various buildings. I used to look forward to using the bathroom before I left or freshen up, now they have porta potty rows on that side of the quad.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    Send me up some Pibb Extra and Golden Flake potato chips please

BamaNation All-American formersoldier71's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

There's several Georgia fans that I see around here on a daily basis; haven't seen 'em yet today. I hope that when I do see them that the conversation will be civil....
    Victory... does not depend entirely upon numbers or mere courage; only skill and discipline will insure it. - Vegetius

BamaNation All-SEC bamagradinATL's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

They sound like the Georgia fans that were in our section. I have never felt so good singing the fight song, specially "...go teach the bulldogs to behave..." They made me want to get back in their face, but class kept me from doing so.

My Mood
    Cool on TideFans.com

They should be proud of their guys. You can honestly say even though they were getting pounded they did not quit. For the most part after the game their fans were really polite to us and in our hotel there are a lot of them walking around saying congratulations and what a great game.
    "With no power, comes no responsibility"

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I plan on leaving my magnets and flags up all week after the trash talking they've done over here. Unlike them, I will show class and not say anything as I did last week. I had dinner with a friend last night and he pointed out how they've always looked down their noses at the state of Alabama. Take out the city of Atlanta and this state mirrors Alabama. Man, it's going to be a great week over here
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamainBoston's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Dawg fans around me were great. Wish them nothing but the best.

Suspended
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Georgia is not a historical powerhouse and the gaps between these kind of opportunities is once every 30 years, very similar to Auburn. I felt sorry for Mark Richt after the game, especially after the assanine question about he and Murray being chokers. Talking about a heartless member of the media, what kind of question is that? How is his reply going to help your article? it's a stat. Coach Richt seems to be a little detached and I believe it effects his team, they lack personality and killer instinct.

BamaNation All-American theballguy's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Did notice that myself. We went to Taco Mac in Douglasville -- I thought it might be a better atmosphere as far as family is concerned - it was last year in the BCSNCG -- WRONG! I do not mind the cheering and the barking -- hey, that's their team but when they come over to you yelling at you at your seat, that's not right. After the game, most of them did say congrats, go kill Notre Dame but way too many were flipping us off as we left. One of them did come over to high-five us and said good luck -- then he was berated by a couple of 20-something UGA fans who likely have not seen the Dawgs win on a big stage before. We never did anything other than cheer when Bama did something good. Didn't even Rammer Jammer them. The thing is most of the fans ~haven't~ been there before. So maybe they don't know how to act. Oh well... tough to go through life like that.
    Last edited by theballguy; December 2nd, 2012 at 11:21 AM.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!