"We came out flat" is this a trend?

jcabama

1st Team
Jul 19, 2004
Bonaire GA
Had the pleasure of sitting in front row behind the Bama bench yesterday for what may be the best game I've had an opportunity to attend in person--those kids weren't "flat" they were in a (pardon the pun) a dogfight and realized it I believe but didn't flinch. I'm not even sure we came out "flat" against aTm but felt we came out a step slow from the physical game we were in the week before. On our first series in the aTm game, AJ missed Cooper on a short pass that would have gotten us the initial first down and given Kirby 4 more minutes to settle our D down. Instead we punt and put them right back out there and the speed/tempo just kept us reeling backwards. Only after this had happened twice more and we finally mounted an offense did the D adjust to the game. I truly thought our D played their most gutty game of the year against aTm after they settled in but was too little too late.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.