CSS replay of SECCG on now.

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
cbs college sports network doing replays at 9pm EST, midnight EST, and 8:30 am tomorrow morning

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Well, they introduced them all at the beginning. But maybe I am watching a different one. It's definitely Tyler Watts and Buck Belue.

Ok, I didn't watch the beginning. Ok, that is probably the team for the CSS channel. Probably means no Eli later. :( I loved it when they use to sync it on the replay.

Thanks for the info.

bradley30

1st Team
Sep 9, 2009
Oxford, AL
Funny, while Vern and Gary couldn't stop complaining about the hit on Murray, the CSS guys got it absolutely right. He's a defender. He's going towards the play. He got what he deserves.
Not sure if anyone saw it, but watch the replay. When UGA blocked our FG, well behind the play one of their players went after AJ and hit him, though the UGA player didn't get a clean shot and didn't knock AJ off of his feet. Didn't hear CBS say anything about that though. I guess it was okay since it wasn't a hard hit, but it seemed like CBS's point on the Murry hit was that he was not in the play and shouldn't have been hit.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.