Bama overcame a lot of adversity to win this game.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
Bama overcame:
A strip sack fumble recovered by Georgia.
A delay of game penalty on a would-be successful fake punt.
A successful fake punt by Georgia.
A should-be TD fumble recovered by AJ.
AJ interception in the endzone.
Questionable time management before halftime.
A blocked FG for a TD by Georgia.
A PI penalty negated by a phantom tip.
An INT that was ruled an incomplete pass after the defense thought they won had the game won.

I hope CNS gets the sloppiness cleaned up before the BCSNCG. Of course, UGA created a lot of that adversity, but we made a lot of mistakes. The good thing is that CNS can point to the TAMU game as an example of what can happen if win a sloppy game and don't fix the mistakes.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I don't think we were sloppy. We played a great team and overcame adversity and won. You can bet CNS will have this team ready. That is his specialty. I won't be surprised if the Irish are ready too. I expect another tight game but I do expect #15!!! RTR!!!

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Bama overcame:
A strip sack fumble recovered by Georgia.
A delay of game penalty on a would-be successful fake punt.
A successful fake punt by Georgia.
A should-be TD fumble recovered by AJ.
AJ interception in the endzone.
Questionable time management before halftime.
A blocked FG for a TD by Georgia.
A PI penalty negated by a phantom tip.
An INT that was ruled an incomplete pass after the defense thought they won had the game won.

I hope CNS gets the sloppiness cleaned up before the BCSNCG. Of course, UGA created a lot of that adversity, but we made a lot of mistakes. The good thing is that CNS can point to the TAMU game as an example of what can happen if win a sloppy game and don't fix the mistakes.
I agree with you. Bama was playing a tough opponent, but we sure shot ourselves in the foot a lot. The fact that the team never got down on themselves and were able to come away with a victory says an awful lot about their resilience.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.