BamaNation Third Team

Cade Foster Kicking in the SECCG (Watch the teasers)

Havn't posted in a long time. So hey everyone ,hope all is well. Just wanted to say no one is really talking about Foster on his kickoff's in the SEC title game . He was a real weapon with all the touchback's. UGA really had no chance of a return . Also the punting was great.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC KrimsonNinja's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Re: Cade Foster Kicking in the SECCG (Watch the teasers)

I agree and have been very impressed by Foster this year. A lot of his kicks go into or out of the end zone now. I remember that didn't happen nearly as much last year and it bugged me a bit. He's shown significant improvement from last season.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

BamaNation First Team

Thanks for pointing it out. I know the improvement is largely from the rules changes, but he's done a great job of consistently getting it far enough in the end-zone to discourage returners from trying to leave the endzone.

Suspended
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

CBS missed it in the Auburn game but he made a vicious tackle on a kickoff. So vicious that it didn't look like the kicker!