Does anyone know why were wore white last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Alternates every year from east and west sides of the division... Lsu had home uni's last year

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
It's been mentioned on here several times...

We were the away team, Georgia was the home team.

The West team is the home team in odd years and the East team is the home team in even years.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Eli Gold thought the White shirts with the crimson numerals would go well with the crimson helmets with the white numerals and white trim.

I just joined this site today, thanks for being so welcoming!
It's not an issue of just joining the site. It's an issue of something that's been in effect ever since the first SEC Championship game, yet fans continue to forget the very simple concept.

And since this is your first day on the board, might I suggest you doing a search of previous posts to ensure something like this hasn't been asked before? (Here's a hint - it has been).

Last edited:

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
I just joined this site today, thanks for being so welcoming!
Welcome Luvthevig, to the best Alabama site on the internet!

Don't take the criticism too hard, it's just the this topic has been discussed many times before. Don't let it dissuade you from posting more. RTR

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
Welcome to the board!

Don't sweat it - some people get consumed by the power to criticize, pop off, and sometimes berate people that they know they will never have to deal with face to face. It makes them feel special and important. How do I know? - I just did it! Booyah!!! I am... the man! ;)

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
They'll almost certainly be in white against ND as well. Think about it this way: it'll be a nice contrast to all you Daniel Moore collectors' walls if you place them in chronological order...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.