Catch-All Thread for all the other bowl announcements

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
From Pete Thamel:

This will mean Florida vs. Louisville in the Sugar Bowl, thus bumping Oklahoma to the Cotton Bowl.

Great story line for the bowl with Charlie Strong. Plus if Strong is a candidate for a SEC job, we can see how he coaches against Florida.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Georgia is official to the Capital One Bowl against Nebraska.

Mississippi State will meet Northwestern in the Gator Bowl.

That will also mean South Carolina vs. Michigan in the Outback Bowl.
Georgia to the Capitol One. I saw no one in threads that believed that the loser would make a 2nd tier bowl (Cotton, Capital). That's good to see. The loser of the game should not be punished down to a mid level bowl. I though a Bama loss would result in the Cotton.

Georgia to the Capitol One. I saw no one in threads that believed that the loser would make a 2nd tier bowl (Cotton, Capital). That's good to see. The loser of the game should not be punished down to a mid level bowl. I though a Bama loss would result in the Cotton.
Turned out the SEC and Big 10 put pressure on the Capital One to take the losers in the conference championship games.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Turned out the SEC and Big 10 put pressure on the Capital One to take the losers in the conference championship games.
I mean really, even Coach Saban was fired up about it. I believe a lot of trying to prop something up at the expense of more deserving is coming to a close.

califbamafan

1st Team
Nov 7, 2005
Rialto, Calif
I sure hope that is right about NIU Love to see flys in the ointment. I think they will give Fla St a good game. The worst thing is the big least shouldn't even get a spot in the BCS. They are a joke.

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
The bowl announcement I'm looking forward to is the Sugar Bowl and really hope they pick Florida vs Oklahoma. I wouldn't be too upset if Louisville got in because I have family and friends who like Louisville. But Florida vs Oklahoma just sounds so much better.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.