Howdy im new

ATMSECFAN

Dec 2, 2012
Just wanted to stop by and say great game yesterday. And good luck playing the Irish. I hate that school by the way and how they are trashing the SEC, my school and our QB. I was able to make it down for the game and had a great time. I didnt know the SEC had such great fans across the board, so far anyway. So thanks for voting us in the SEC and again, good luck and ROLL TIDE!!!!

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Welcome. And welcome, Aggies, to the SEC. They made a much better showing that most anyone here predicted. Well done!

Thanks for the support. Notre Dame MUST go down in the BCSCG!

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Thanks for the support ATM. Good luck to your Aggies representing the SEC in bowl season!

MightyWingman

1st Team
Jun 9, 2010
Houston, TX
Just wanted to stop by and say great game yesterday. And good luck playing the Irish. I hate that school by the way and how they are trashing the SEC, my school and our QB. I was able to make it down for the game and had a great time. I didnt know the SEC had such great fans across the board, so far anyway. So thanks for voting us in the SEC and again, good luck and ROLL TIDE!!!!
Good to have another Aggie over here! I can't wait for Bama to blow the doors off the domers. Gig 'em & RTR!

ATMSECFAN

Dec 2, 2012
Thanks guys. I have to admit, Aggies come 1st but man im Rollin tide big time to. And I dont know why lol. Looks like Aggies are pickin cotton vs OU.

CrimsonForever1

3rd Team
Aug 22, 2012
I may be wrong, but the schedule difficulties of having two new conference teams,. they deemed A&M to play in TTown again.... Correct me if I am wrong.... Anyway, glad to have you on the board Aggie...
Thanks for the wishes....looking forward to the game in College Station next year.

Huckleberry

All-American
Nov 9, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
Welcome, friend. I've enjoyed virtually nothing but kindness and respect when posting on texags (under a different screen name, unfortunately). You folks are a definite upgrade for a conference that was already the best around. Your school's impressive emphasis on academics combined with a long-standing love for football traditions has always led me to think of Texas A&M as the class of the Lone Star State. Aside from a bit of irritation I felt when fran left us the way he did (certainly not your fault), I've always pulled for the Aggies. Welcome to the SEC and welcome to the best Alabama board you'll find. Please visit often.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
Well aTm fans, since you are SEC now, I will pulling hard for you in your bowl game. If you do play OU, I will be rooting extra hard for you.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.