GMac replacing Sanchez right now

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I'm glad the real Dan Devine came out and said he would have cut every last player if they had pulled something like what was depicted in Rudy.
Wonder who would volunteer to be the 1st to go into Coach Saban's office? I bet no one would follow.:cool:

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
In my head, all of the Jets players are going to walk into Rex Ryan's office and put their jerseys on his desk and say, "I want GMAC to take my place. This is for the ginger." With the right soundtrack, it'd also make a top-notch sports movie.
That would be hilarious.

I would like to hear the fans chant "We want G-Mac"

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
The fans were yelling MaC-CEL-ROY for the 1st three quarters and acted like Elvis had arrived when he came in.

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012
GMac's big accomplishment in that play was not running head first into his lineman's... ahem, rump, and fumbling the ball. The TD was just gravy. :biggrin:

califbamafan

1st Team
Nov 7, 2005
Rialto, Calif
The jets really don't have anything to lose so they should go ahead and start GMac the rest of the way and see what he can do. I believe Sanchez is on his way out of NY

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
The jets really don't have anything to lose so they should go ahead and start GMac the rest of the way and see what he can do. I believe Sanchez is on his way out of NY
Why it took this long for foot fettish man to do this is anybody's guess. I think he's just stubborn like his dad, but I liked Buddy. I said, to low approval, before the season that Tebow was signed as a gimic and should have gone to Jacksonville, his hometown. They have all but forgotten him up there. The worst city in the world for a vocal christian imo.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
He would have started at Jacksonville while he's a media circus in New York. His agent advised him poorly. If McElroy gets another chance, he might get Sanchez in some pink slip trouble.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.