Sorry no article, but common sense tell me that this game is going to be huge, and not all because of Notre Dame. It will shatter the ratings record.
1. Notre Dame back with a national following
2. Alabama - a top 3 team in fan base, has been the dominant team for the past three+ seasons and will bring the SEC.
3. Tradition - This game will attract people that might have let the game pass them by, and also ensure that all purist don't miss it.
4. It's a heavy weight fight with a low point spread. Both teams are pro style, tough teams and the line will be around 3 by kickoff.
5. People may dislike one of the teams and want to see them get whipped.
It will be the most watched BCSCG by substantial amount and will receive more pregame hype than the past several games, if not all of them.