Alabama vs. Notre Dame will Shatter the BCSCG ratings record

JeffAtlanta

All-American
Aug 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA (Buckhead)
All things being equal, this game would destroy the USC/UT game, but it being on cable will greatly reduce the audience.

Really wish that the BCSCG adn all of the bowls would move back to network tv.

FriendlyIrish

3rd Team
Nov 22, 2012
Notre Dame will bring in the Chicago market, but one has to understand a lot of the big markets don't watch anyways. Birmingham is usually the highest rated market, regardless who is playing.
We bring the New York and Boston Market. Trust me, I have Sirius and all the NY radio shows can talk about is this matchup.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
We bring the New York and Boston Market. Trust me, I have Sirius and all the NY radio shows can talk about is this matchup.
The Chicago Tribune said the same thing today about the hype, probable ratings record and that it will attract the "old heads".

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
The two most hated teams in College Football playing each other?

You may be right -- OR -- you may find that there are quite a few who would prefer to watch something else.....

It will be hyped -- but I'm guessing it will be better than last year, but probably not the highest ever

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
The two most hated teams in College Football playing each other?

You may be right -- OR -- you may find that there are quite a few who would prefer to watch something else.....

It will be hyped -- but I'm guessing it will be better than last year, but probably not the highest ever
I cannot miss an Auburn game because I hate them so much :cool:. Football is not like a sitcom. imo

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.