USA TODAY Top 25 college football coaches' ballots

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
So Tubb's voted us #1 and Mike Riley voted us #3?? behind Oregon of all teams....LOL
I'd be interested in knowing how Riley ever ended up playing for Bama because he's about as pro west coast as I've seen.
How in the world did he end up in Tuscaloosa?
I like him a lot though and think he's a really good coach. I'll forgive his lack of common sense in this instance lol.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
glad the playoffs are coming because James Franklin.. i have no words for his ballot
Yeah, because having even fewer people choosing and no computer sounds like a step in the right direction!

Besides, I have words for his ballot.
He gets it.

Im_on_dsp

All-SEC
Oct 10, 2007
Canton, GA
Pelini voted Wisconsin#16 and Nebraska #17.
I'm surprised he can show his face in public after that beatdown. I watched a good bit of that game and the Nebraska players just plain quit. The Wisconsin guys were running into the end zone without even being touched by anyone from Nebraska. Even in our darkest days we never quit like that. The shouldn't even be in a bowl game. Georgia is going to absolutely KILL them.

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
I'm surprised he can show his face in public after that beatdown. I watched a good bit of that game and the Nebraska players just plain quit. The Wisconsin guys were running into the end zone without even being touched by anyone from Nebraska. Even in our darkest days we never quit like that. The shouldn't even be in a bowl game. Georgia is going to absolutely KILL them.
Hopefully, thUGA won't have any players suspended.

CrimsonDollar

1st Team
Apr 9, 2006
Chattanooga, TN
glad the playoffs are coming because James Franklin.. i have no words for his ballot
His ballot is the only one that resembles the lines that have been calculated in Vegas. Alabama, Georgia, and Florida would all be favored over ND in a bowl game.

Notre Dame 'deserves' to be #1 but at this point because they are undefeated, and had a reasonably difficult schedule. However, the general consensus is that they are not the best team in the country.

It's interesting to see Alabama getting some love from Texas Tech, Middle Tennessee, and Vanderbilt, though.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.