Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BamaNation All-SEC

Re: Early Lines for SEC Bowl Games

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffy Smith View Post
    According to Wikipedia it is 300-1, although against the spread I don't know that I would take all 9 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would not take the 9 games against the spread...at least 2 will lose....at least.

Georgia always seems to flop durning bowl season (Michigan State last season rubbed me in particular...I was screaming at my TV for Richt to call a PASS for a first down and ice the game...their best weapon was Murray, and they were stuffing the run)

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC

UGA should cover that easily. Wisconsin showed precisely how good the Cornhuskers are. I like that LSU line, as well. Florida will beat the you know what out of Louisville, but I don't know that right now Will could get them to put up 17 points against air.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation Hall of Fame uafan4life's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Just out of sheer, morbid curiosity...

How does one go about legally betting on college football? Do you have to go to Vegas?

Also - it's hard to tell from the different comments - are the parlays all straight-up, all against the spread, or either depending upon the parlay type or betting location or something?
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you've earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.
    - Thomas Sowell

My Mood
    Mellow on TideFans.com

Plenty of places online to set up an account...Parlays can vary...You can go with individual games on the money line (which won't really help because all SEC teamed are favorites) and that gives you a straight up bet, but you can also parlay a bunch of money line games together for better odds. Exp. If you played all 9 SEC games together (parlay) on the money line you'd get about 5.5:1...Hope that helps...Roll Tide!!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame uafan4life's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by The Ols View Post
    Plenty of places online to set up an account...Parlays can vary...You can go with individual games on the money line (which won't really help because all SEC teamed are favorites) and that gives you a straight up bet, but you can also parlay a bunch of money line games together for better odds. Exp. If you played all 9 SEC games together (parlay) on the money line you'd get about 5.5:1...Hope that helps...Roll Tide!!!
    I thought online gambling was illegal?

Was I just mistaken about that or did they change a law or something?
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you've earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.
    - Thomas Sowell

BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Im_on_dsp View Post
    This is shaping up as one of the worst bowl seasons ever, as far as competitive games go. Hopefully, this will spur some changes in the BCS rules.
    What in the world makes you say that?
    Live your life like you wish you had.