Does Bama/ND remind anyone of

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I think the parameters are pretty clear. If ND's front 7 can't stop your two strong running backs for 4 quarters, we lose.
ND has to make sure tackles, especially in space, and minimize yards after contact.
Tyler Eifert needs to have a strong day. If he creates a problem for Bama then Wood and especially Riddick will have a chance to get their yards.
The joker in the deck is Golson. Murray was a sitting duck for your strong pass rush. I expect to see the same rush again but Golson will be able to keep the play alive and also get yards on his own.
ND has been unbelievably fortunate to win some of its games. But that is not the first time an NC team has been that lucky.
In the end this is going to be won in the trenches and right now the question mark, at least for me, is if ND can hold up to the pounding that Bama will give for 4 quarters.

There is one thing for certain. This team doesn't know how to lose, it just keeps going and going. I would like to hope that the run continues but we won't know now for 37 days.

As some have said on the ND board..."in order to be the best you have to beat the best". Right now that is Bama. I'm looking forward to many years of back and forth in that regard. We will see....
We have no pass rush brother. What you saw Saturday was very subpar (with regards to a pass rush) by Bama's defensive standards. It has been all year. This year's defense is not as good as year's past.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.