Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Where is the pic of the Ga player poking Millner in the eye?

Quote Originally Posted by bamafaninOhiO View Post
    this should definitly be reviewedl....very dirty play, and it was definitly an attempt to 'poke' Milliner in the eye..
    just tacky.
    and we ended up with a 15 yard penalty

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame IH8Orange's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Of course the CBS stooges weren't going to harp on that penalty because for the entertainment industry, only particular, popular QBs are worthy of protection from dirty play. They don't seem to care very much about the other 10 guys on the field. It's only when a QB (and apparently only those from a select group of QBs) is hit hard that they complain.

Tim Brando was on Finebaum today continually regurgitating the cookie-cutter excuse (obviously given to him by the head brass at CBS in the same fashion as a modest trinket given to a faithful concubine) that the only reason that the hit on Murray was given so much attention was because of its timing within the game. Brando appears to be unable to intelligently debate against even the most intellectually impotent viewpoint without resorting to personal abject pejoration of those holding an opposing viewpoint. He makes up for his inability or unwillingness to adequately construct a persuasive argument by desperately overpowering the opposing argument with a continuous barrage of quotidian prattle which increases in volume and speech rate proportional to the effectiveness of the person presenting the opposing view.

Hopefully he'll pass out in a Del Taco in South Beach after the BCSCG and someone will videotape an elaborately staged debate between he and the defecation orifice of a drunken fan. I feel that this debate would likely be more competitive than the game itself. It would be eminently helpful if name tags are provided to explicitly clarify the identity of each participant and to ensure that if a CBS representative rushes into the restaurant to rescue Brando, they do not accidentally snatch the wrong participant in a moment of confusion.
    "If it feels good, then you're not doing it right" - Coach Scott Cochran

"Sharing a conference with Nick Saban is like sharing a steak with a lion. Only one of you wins that battle. And it's not you." - Gregg Doyel

BamaNation All-American BamaHoosier's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by trenda View Post
    If I remember correctly, wasn't this the situation that, when Gary and Verne realized that the GA player instigated by poking in the eye, Gary responded by saying, "Happens . . ."
    Gary's comment came in the 4th quarter when Gurley ran in the touchdown to put Georgia up. During that play one of the UGA interior lineman tackled CJ Moseley on a blatant holding that wasn't called. Gary made the comment saying that "it should have been a hold, but it happens."

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Where is the pic of the Ga player poking Millner in the eye?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    and we ended up with a 15 yard penalty
    Raha ringtone pick up yo' phone...

BamaNation All-American JustNeedMe81's Avatar
    My Mood
    Amazed on TideFans.com

We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

BamaNation Second Team

so if a barrage of emails with this video attached reach the SEC office... maybe it won't go ignored.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JPT4Bama's Avatar

Hopefully he'll pass out in a Del Taco in South Beach after the BCSCG and someone will videotape an elaborately staged debate between he and the defecation orifice of a drunken fan. I feel that this debate would likely be more competitive than the game itself. It would be eminently helpful if name tags are provided to explicitly clarify the identity of each participant and to ensure that if a CBS representative rushes into the restaurant to rescue Brando, they do not accidentally snatch the wrong participant in a moment of confusion.
    Nice work.
    Ask me about my vow of silence.

My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Where is the pic of the Ga player poking Millner in the eye?

Or how about the late shove by Rambo when Lacey scored his 2nd qtr td

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    Send me up some Pibb Extra and Golden Flake potato chips please

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Or how about the late shove by Rambo when Lacey scored his 2nd qtr td

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    uga has better shovers at every position
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon