Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How much did you pay for your BCS NC Ticket or willing to pay?

Lets have some fun. My buddies are ribbing me because apparently I am too cheap. Not willing to pay close to 2000 a ticket to go see Bama play. Their point is EVERYBODY is virtually paying that as that is the cost to see a game of this magnitude. What say you? Do you believe this to be true? How much are you paying? Good Lord, I love the Tide......just not that much!

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon on TideFans.com

Re: How much did you pay for your BCS NC Ticket or willing to pay?

I paid $370 per ticket. No kidding. That is my all in cost including a $20 fed ex fee.

Quote Originally Posted by skipster63 View Post
    I paid $370 per ticket. No kidding. That is my all in cost including a $20 fed ex fee.
    I'd have to add another ZERO to the end of that number to get a seat I'd enjoy being in....

nice job with the tix, congrats

My Mood
    Curmudgeon on TideFans.com

Yes. These are upper level seats. But hopefully I'll be able to see the game.

BamaNation All-SEC

The prices on my Tide Pride order form were, I think, $350 and $375. Not sure which level I'll get, but should find out this week!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

No way I would pay that much for a ticket. I love watching the Tide play, but I also enjoy watching them in the comfort of my own home. Now if I won the lottery or something, I wouldn't care how much they are.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

HD TV, whatever cold beverage I want on the house, great home cooked food, comfortable seats, among friends and family, all for well less than 100 bucks....

I think I'll choose the living room every time. Though I understand the thrill of seeing it live, as I've gotten older I much prefer being at home.

BamaNation All-American TIDEnGA's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I don't know how much I'll be willing to pay, but I'm about to find out. I'd say $1000, but I don't know that will get me anywhere.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I'm still upset I dished out $200.00 for the AM game. Oh well at least I got to see the future Heisman winner.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

Quote Originally Posted by skipster63 View Post
    I can afford it, but that's too rich for my blood. I no longer shell out the big buck for Alabama football games. Tickets plus gas, food, and a hotel can set you back a lot for one weekend's activities.

Quote Originally Posted by TideEngineer08 View Post
    HD TV, whatever cold beverage I want on the house, great home cooked food, comfortable seats, among friends and family, all for well less than 100 bucks....

I think I'll choose the living room every time. Though I understand the thrill of seeing it live, as I've gotten older I much prefer being at home.
    I watched the game at Dantana's in the CNN center this past Saturday. It was a great atmosphere and all in I spent $60 on food and $10 for parking. I felt no real difference between that and being at the SEC championship against Florida in 2009.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I am hoping for 1k each, paid 1200 each last yr.

I bought three tickets from TicketCity the week before the LSU game for $710 per ticket (fees, taxes, etc. included) in section 453 row 5.

Notre Dame side but hopefully there will be some crimson around us!
    Last edited by MOBILE-BAMA; December 3rd, 2012 at 04:22 PM.
    "The first fifty yards I was praying no one would catch me, the last fifty yards I was praying that someone would." Lee Ozmint