Question: How much did you pay for your BCS NC Ticket or willing to pay?

TideHiFlyer

Scout Team
Sep 3, 2012
A, A
Lets have some fun. My buddies are ribbing me because apparently I am too cheap. Not willing to pay close to 2000 a ticket to go see Bama play. Their point is EVERYBODY is virtually paying that as that is the cost to see a game of this magnitude. What say you? Do you believe this to be true? How much are you paying? Good Lord, I love the Tide......just not that much!

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
The prices on my Tide Pride order form were, I think, $350 and $375. Not sure which level I'll get, but should find out this week!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
No way I would pay that much for a ticket. I love watching the Tide play, but I also enjoy watching them in the comfort of my own home. Now if I won the lottery or something, I wouldn't care how much they are. :)

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
HD TV, whatever cold beverage I want on the house, great home cooked food, comfortable seats, among friends and family, all for well less than 100 bucks....

I think I'll choose the living room every time. Though I understand the thrill of seeing it live, as I've gotten older I much prefer being at home.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I don't know how much I'll be willing to pay, but I'm about to find out. I'd say $1000, but I don't know that will get me anywhere.

BamaMTA06

All-SEC
Sep 9, 2007
I paid $370 per ticket. No kidding. That is my all in cost including a $20 fed ex fee.
I can afford it, but that's too rich for my blood. I no longer shell out the big buck for Alabama football games. Tickets plus gas, food, and a hotel can set you back a lot for one weekend's activities.

BamaMTA06

All-SEC
Sep 9, 2007
HD TV, whatever cold beverage I want on the house, great home cooked food, comfortable seats, among friends and family, all for well less than 100 bucks....

I think I'll choose the living room every time. Though I understand the thrill of seeing it live, as I've gotten older I much prefer being at home.
I watched the game at Dantana's in the CNN center this past Saturday. It was a great atmosphere and all in I spent $60 on food and $10 for parking. I felt no real difference between that and being at the SEC championship against Florida in 2009.

MOBILE-BAMA

All-SEC
Jul 30, 2002
Billings, MT USA
I bought three tickets from TicketCity the week before the LSU game for $710 per ticket (fees, taxes, etc. included) in section 453 row 5.

Notre Dame side but hopefully there will be some crimson around us!

Last edited:

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I don't even entertain the idea of buying tickets. I can't afford regular season games at BDS, now way I'll ever be able to afford BCSCG tickets, much less BCSCG tickets against ND. Y'all have fun though, I'll be scream'n with you through my HDTV.

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011
I was able to attend the NC over Miami. There is nothing like being there and I will say that you have to make one in your life. Me and the kid made the Cowboy Classic and that was our "bowl game". If I had to put a number on it, not worth more than $500 to me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.