Where I live in KY I was trying to get a pair of the pro combat gloves any suggestion

Yes I know they were for sale in bama before because I remember seeing something on the board about them, I have a nephew that is wanting a pair for christmas. I have looked everywhere and called my relatives that still live in Bama and they are looking, but does anyone on here have a clue where I could buy a pair, or does anyone have an extra pair for sale? thanks shawn, RTR Lets get #15

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Second Team MasterGracey's Avatar

Where I live in KY I was trying to get a pair of the pro combat gloves any suggestion

eBay I would imagine.

Re: Where I live in KY I was trying to get a pair of the pro combat gloves any sugges

No i checked on there and nobody has any for sale, I have looked everywhere. again if anyone can help me find a pair i will send you money through pay pal for them. thanks again and RTR

BamaNation All-SEC Snuffy Smith's Avatar

http://www.secstore.com/catalog/prod...t_Skill_Gloves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

Re: Where I live in KY I was trying to get a pair of the pro combat gloves any sugges

They are no longer for sale from what I understand. That was a one time thing in 2010. I do have a pair that I may consider selling. I will think about it and let you know. They don't have the packaging with them, however.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
    Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
    - Isaiah 5:20

BamaNation Scout Team

Bump,

Looking a pair of pro combat gloves mentioned here. Need them for a gift for my girlfriend, she has been raving about them all season. Anyone willing to part with a pair? I can pay over paypal!

Roll tide!