Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like

Where I live in KY I was trying to get a pair of the pro combat gloves any suggestion

Yes I know they were for sale in bama before because I remember seeing something on the board about them, I have a nephew that is wanting a pair for christmas. I have looked everywhere and called my relatives that still live in Bama and they are looking, but does anyone on here have a clue where I could buy a pair, or does anyone have an extra pair for sale? thanks shawn, RTR Lets get #15

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Second Team MasterGracey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Where I live in KY I was trying to get a pair of the pro combat gloves any suggestion

eBay I would imagine.

Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Where I live in KY I was trying to get a pair of the pro combat gloves any sugges

No i checked on there and nobody has any for sale, I have looked everywhere. again if anyone can help me find a pair i will send you money through pay pal for them. thanks again and RTR

BamaNation First Team Snuffy Smith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.secstore.com/catalog/prod...t_Skill_Gloves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

Re: Where I live in KY I was trying to get a pair of the pro combat gloves any sugges

They are no longer for sale from what I understand. That was a one time thing in 2010. I do have a pair that I may consider selling. I will think about it and let you know. They don't have the packaging with them, however.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

BamaNation Scout Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Bump,

Looking a pair of pro combat gloves mentioned here. Need them for a gift for my girlfriend, she has been raving about them all season. Anyone willing to part with a pair? I can pay over paypal!

Roll tide!