Question: Where I live in KY I was trying to get a pair of the pro combat gloves any suggestion

RollTideinKY

Suspended
Aug 7, 2010
Yes I know they were for sale in bama before because I remember seeing something on the board about them, I have a nephew that is wanting a pair for christmas. I have looked everywhere and called my relatives that still live in Bama and they are looking, but does anyone on here have a clue where I could buy a pair, or does anyone have an extra pair for sale? thanks shawn, RTR Lets get #15

RollTideinKY

Suspended
Aug 7, 2010
No i checked on there and nobody has any for sale, I have looked everywhere. again if anyone can help me find a pair i will send you money through pay pal for them. thanks again and RTR

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
They are no longer for sale from what I understand. That was a one time thing in 2010. I do have a pair that I may consider selling. I will think about it and let you know. They don't have the packaging with them, however.

RTR from Canada

Jun 13, 2013
Bump,

Looking a pair of pro combat gloves mentioned here. Need them for a gift for my girlfriend, she has been raving about them all season. Anyone willing to part with a pair? I can pay over paypal!

Roll tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.