ND Fans Seem to be Bi-Polar at This Point

SoINIrishFan

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 2, 2012
Yessir, I agree with you, but it seemed the only time Georgia had consistent success was in developing routes, or overloads. Man with your #1 DB was lockdown most of the night, so it seems odd they would target him for a completion in that situation.

[QUOTEDoes anyone think Georgia was looking for a PI, more than a completion? Your DB has super tight coverage, but I can't remember if he was looking back. ]
You're right, I don't think Dee was looking back when the ball was thrown. There's no faceguarding in college ball so if it was going to be PI, it would have to have been early contact which I think is unlikely on a play like that. I think it's designed to get the ball to the receiver before the DB even has time to react.[/QUOTE]

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
Does anyone think that the fade would have worked? It looked like the defender was in great position. Of course, no one will ever know thank goodness.
To me it looked more like it was going to be a back shoulder throw with the way Dee was covering him. Not sure the fade would have had much of a chance at all with how tight he was on him.

About there being a flag 1. that's a really unlikely place to throw a flag unless the Miami Ohio St crew is officiating and 2. we saw earlier that if it's tipped there is no PI (even if it's not tipped sometimes).

Tider@GW_Law

All-American
Sep 16, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Had a conversation with a ND alum/fan this morning and we got to the subject of each team's bad games this season. He asserted that Pittsburgh would beat Texas A&M, at which point I simply raised my eyebrows and politely ended the conversation.

Some interesting opinions there.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Had a conversation with a ND alum/fan this morning and we got to the subject of each team's bad games this season. He asserted that Pittsburgh would beat Texas A&M, at which point I simply raised my eyebrows and politely ended the conversation.

Pitt couldn't beat Texas A&M if the Aggies only played 10 players.

crmsntd91

1st Team
Sep 30, 2010
There is no way that person is an alumni of any high school, much less a university.

SoINIrishFan

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 2, 2012
I can't say I blame you. ND played horribly in that game. That fan must be blind in one eye, and can't see out of the other. We were lucky to come out of that one, but the record doesn't say how we won, only how many. It seems luck plays a part of most championship runs, in some manner.

SoINIrishFan

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 2, 2012
I chuckled a bit at this one...

Sorry everyone, I couldn't help myself. There aren't many ND on top funnies, out there yet.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.