Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
    BamaNation All-American Airborne Tider's Avatar
    My Mood
    Hot on TideFans.com

Re: ND Fans Seem to be Bi-Polar at This Point

Here is their clever t-shirt design.

I prefer a something a little more straight forward. Maybe Pedophiles vs Pachyderms?
    U.S. Army Pathfinders
    "First In, Last Out"

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American Airborne Tider's Avatar
    My Mood
    Hot on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    This one here is fun to:
    Wow. That is probably the worst most biased breakdown of a team I have ever seen. They really do live in their own world.
    U.S. Army Pathfinders
    "First In, Last Out"

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne Tider View Post
    Wow. That is probably the worst most biased breakdown of a team I have ever seen. They really do live in their own world.
    Yeah. He is a homer. I think this guy posts on Irish Envy.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

To worship You, I live
    To worship You, I live
    I live to worship You. -
    Israel Houghton

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

We's down here in the South best git reedy. We ain't seen nuddin' like them folk from Notor Daim. Day's sound smart'r dan us. We's only from Alabama afterall. Day's from Indiana.

I's goin' to the game with my momma, sister, and wife. We's takin' a convertible coupe down there. I drive. She rides shotgun. I hopes them Northern yankee folk is nice to us.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

their ignorance and arrogance demonstrate clearly that "they haven't been THERE before".

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I was in Indiana for a month this summer for a training exercise. It is not an overstatement to say Indiana is basically Alabama with more corn and soy fields than cotton.

BamaNation All-SEC happytidefan's Avatar
    My Mood
    Aggressive0 on TideFans.com

ND shouldn't assume anything for the NCG, especially basing what may happen in January on what happened in September through December in Alabama's gameplay. Ya don't have to be smarter than there thar fifth grader to know what happens when you assume.
    nita - Roll Tide Roll!

BamaNation Third Team

I also visited their boards a few days ago. It is like they have been living in their own reality, their own alternate universe. This was a waste of time if you wanted to learn something about reality. However, it was amusing.

Of all the rival teams’ boards I have visited over the years, this was a very different experience. Reality has a harsh way of descending upon folks like this.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rolltide_PA View Post
    i love that they have to invent ways to think they will win...check this statement out:

Something else that is in ND favor is the smart factor.. i said it another thread and will say it here. SEC recruits to win football games and academics are not necessarily a big thing. You never hear the sec brag about their graduation rates. A lot of these kids in the sec could not gain admittance in a lot of schools and ND being one. Don't devalue the the "smart" value on the field, its a huge edge for ND, one of the reasons for their success in close games imo. They don't make a lot of mistakes and usually take advantage of the opponents.

not sure how he explains Notre Dame's insignificance over the past 20 years since they're so smart
    This bloke must not be a Notre Dame alum because I count about 10 grammar errors in that little diatribe.

BamaNation First Team Rolltide_PA's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

ND fans are exactly like State Penn fans. They live in their own world assuming that the rest of us are even remotely interested in what is going on with their football program. 2 decades of irrelevance hasn't changed that delusion...

BamaNation Scout Team

ND stands out with Grad Rates but Alabama is also impressive

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...tball/1656329/

BamaNation All-American

i don't see the richt choice not to spike the ball as bad as others do. murray was carving our defense apart with three straight 15+ yard completions. i believe they thought we were on our heels and didn't want to give us time to regroup. plus, if the pass had sailed out of bounds or not been caught they would have had another play.

that said, does anyone expect anything less than "they're all a bunch of toothless inbreds" from the ND crowd? that place is more upper-class snotty white kid than a wilco concert.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Joebama4455 View Post
    ND stands out with Grad Rates but Alabama is also impressive

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...tball/1656329/
    Yea our boys graduates, but dat's cuz we's got easy classes.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!