Auburn Removing All Images of Chizik

Cleburne

1st Team
Jun 16, 2011
Heart of Dixie
I'm just glad that I won't have to watch that Ford F150 commercial again. The one with the Cheeze hauling toilet paper around and saying "puking buzzard".

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Actually I have breaking information that they're just going to repaint the mural, so no big story here.

BocaLance

All-American
Oct 18, 2001
Douglasville (Atlanta), GA
"I'm just glad that I won't have to watch that Ford F150 commercial again. The one with the Cheeze hauling toilet paper around and saying "puking buzzard".

You guys should see the Mark Richt F-150 commercial here in GA.
He is "tailgating" on a "Georgia Saturday." Dude's out there grilling, throwing around the football, good times. Whe is he "coaching?" :)

Now back to Cheezy!

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
He is "tailgating" on a "Georgia Saturday." Dude's out there grilling, throwing around the football, good times. Whe is he "coaching?" :)

Now back to Cheezy!
Nick Saban is grilling & tailgating in his commercial too, so... yeah. :)

"I'm just glad that I won't have to watch that Ford F150 commercial again. The one with the Cheeze hauling toilet paper around and saying "puking buzzard".

Now back to Cheezy!
I'm sure some are joking about Saban as well.

MasterGracey

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 24, 2011
I also noticed he had been scrubbed from CBS's pregame montage as well (sorry if already discussed elsewhere).

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I actually liked the Chizik commercial. Nothing quite sums up the Barn than a Ford pickup full of toilet paper.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.