Barrett Jones wins the 23rd William V. Campbell Trophy!

bondsdw

Scout Team
Jan 26, 2007
He definitely deserved that one. He completed an undergraduate degree and graduate work in accounting, at Alabama, with a stellar GPA while also being one of the best, most consistent, and most versatile lineman in all of college football. Doing either one of those things is impressive by itself. To do them both is nothing short of remarkable.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Someone please make sure that Notre Dame gets this press release! Very well deserved! Congrats Barrett!!

ETA: No need! I see Mant'i Teo was a finalist! He can take the memo back to South Bend!!

Last edited:

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
Impossible. Everyone knows that we're all football & no academics. I mean, which conference has had the winner of this aware the most since its inception? OK, the SEC, but we're still all football & no academics, acc. to the narrative. ;)

Congrats to one of the greats! I took one upper level accounting course @ UA while NOT playing football...that was way more than plenty for me!

Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.