SIAP - Scab Actually Writes a Good Article

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Excellent article and you can tell he cares about what happens!

Scab has actually redeemed himself to many with his move to radio. I hated the man, but now see him as a very hyper opinionated intelligent person that just comes across bad in print most of the time. On the radio he has more time to explain his broad views better.

Kevin Scarbinsky and Scott Griffin's Smathmouth Radio seems faster paced and more informative than The Opening Drive. It's less Homer and more provocative.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Awesome...
After giving everything it had, Georgia had nothing left. After taking everything Georgia had to give, Alabama gave it right back and gave itself a shot at one more championship.

That game will be bigger. Hard to believe it could be any greater.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
Finally an article giving Alabama praise for what they did on Saturday. Most stuff I've seen on espn has been praising Georgia more than us. The expectations have gotten so high they don't even realize how special this team has been to fight its way out of tough situation after tough situation. We have an almost completely rebuilt defense injuries all around and we largely dominated and experience team filled with nfl talent.

This Bama team has made me incredibly proud by the way they fight and never give up. They aren't getting their due. It might only come after Jan. 7th.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.