Players Forgoing Senior Year to Go Pro

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Milliner and Lacy are gone I suppose (not surprising). I just found out they are doing an autograph signing this coming weekend. I don't think you can do those under NCAA rules, right?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
We actually came out pretty good with our early declarations compared to much of our competition. Obviously it isn't done until Jan 15 but it looks like we only lose Fluker, Lacy, and Milliner early. We didn't lose the fringe guys like Hubbard or Stinson which LSU suffered greatly in that regard.

Milliner will probably be a top 15 pick, Lacy and Fluker are late first/early second round.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
We actually came out pretty good with our early declarations compared to much of our competition. Obviously it isn't done until Jan 15 but it looks like we only lose Fluker, Lacy, and Milliner early. We didn't lose the fringe guys like Hubbard or Stinson which LSU suffered greatly in that regard.

Milliner will probably be a top 15 pick, Lacy and Fluker are late first/early second round.
Did they declare they were coming back?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
They weren't at the press conference but the deadline is Jan 15 for 3rd year players. I think it is unlikely they're leaving.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I had thought from his tweet yesterday Hub was supposed to be there at the presser....oh, well, maybe he will come back. Wise move for both of them, and...how many players would be able to say they were on the NC team 3 years in a row? :wink:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.