Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Re: Players Forgoing Senior Year to Go Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CrimSonami View Post
    I honestly expected Eddie to declare. He's been in the system 4 years now and, gladly exceeding my expectations, finally looks healthy.

RTR!!!

Gotta make room for all the RBs we have coming in -- it's crazy how much talent is lining up to play....

TJ, Hart, Drake, Fowler -- plus all the FROSH coming.... sweet!
    Raj: Excuse me, I can't be drinking, I'm about to make an important scientific discovery here!
    Howard:What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine!
    Raj: How do you know that?
    Howard: He was Italian, it's a reasonable assumption.
    Raj: Dude, can you even open your mouth without saying a cultural stereotype?
    Howard: I'm sorry Galileo drank diet sprite!

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderFan View Post
    Cecil Hurt (@CecilHurt) tweeted at 0:13 PM on Wed, Dec 12, 2012:
    Wouldn't be startling RT @TonyPauline: Sources: Giovani Bernard/UNC & Eddie Lacy/Ala will enter the draft...DJ Fluker/T/Ala will follow suit
    (https://twitter.com/CecilHurt/status/278925633793433600)
    Dear Santa :
    PLEASE keep the scumbag agents FAR AWAY from Tuscaloosa the next 27 days

BamaNation All-SEC

I never seriously thought DJ would be back next year. He goes with the thanks of a grateful university and I hope he cashes in and can bring his family some security like it has never had before. AJ should stay -- lots of QBs on the board this year. EL can really help himself with a monster game in January -- not to mention the team. As many nagging injuries as he's had to live with, I think he is right to go. RBs have only so many miles in them and he's run a lot. Don't get me wrong, love to have them back, but I do try to live in the real world from time to time.
    Roll Tide

Eddie and DJ will do just fine in the pros as with Chance...

agree we need to keep the jackals away for another month

BamaNation First Team Kevin4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

I'll put this here, because it's just speculation at this point, but Phil Savage said on the radio this morning that by all indications CJ Moseley will come back for another year. This was on WNSP in Mobile. They were talking to him about the Senior Bowl and asked about some of the players that were leaving early and the fact that AJ said yesterday he was returning.

Take it for what it's worth, which at this point in time, is not much.
    "Auburn would never admit it, but it always wanted to be Alabama when it grew up." -ESPN's Gene Wojciechowski

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin4Bama View Post
    I'll put this here, because it's just speculation at this point, but Phil Savage said on the radio this morning that by all indications CJ Moseley will come back for another year. This was on WNSP in Mobile. They were talking to him about the Senior Bowl and asked about some of the players that were leaving early and the fact that AJ said yesterday he was returning.

I would love to see CJ Mosely come back next season, for very selfish reasons.

Seriously, if he can come back and improve his draft status, thats excellent for him and us. That extra leadership would be nice to have on defense.

BamaNation Hall of Fame RedStar's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin4Bama View Post

I don't think he does much by coming back except increase his exposure, but I'd love to have him. I've been puzzled all year as to why his name isn't mentioned more from the talking heads. He's stood out on a team full of future NFL players. He plays smart, and makes big plays.

35 yard INT for a TD against UF in 2010.
    INT of Jefferson in the National Championship Game.
    Tipped Pass that sealed the win against UGA in the SEC Championship game.

Even in our 1 loss this year, he was maybe the only guy on defense who brought his A game. 14 tackles (career high) & a sack.

C.J.'s never played with a mean streak, and that's probably been his greatest detriment. He doesn't play like he should be feared. (He's quietly good, if that makes sense) You tend to forget he's out there because his approach is so business-like. But that's not meant to be disparaging. I think he's the most athletic linebacker of the Saban era. He has the coverage skills most of the LB's we've had come through Tuscaloosa over the last 6 years have lacked. If he comes back next year he'll be the undisputed alpha dog on a defense that has the potential to be even better than this years.
    Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice? Congratulations, you'd probably make a pretty good con-man.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by jthomas666 View Post
    Until he learns how to pass block he won't see the field or a roster. Terrible attitude.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Honey Badger is projected to be chosen 33rd in the first round by the Mean Machine.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamamc1 View Post
    Until he learns how to pass block he won't see the field or a roster. Terrible attitude.
    How does he have a terrible attitude?
    Quote Originally Posted by bamamc1 View Post
    Honey Badger is projected to be chosen 33rd in the first round by the Mean Machine.
    There aren't 33 picks in the first round.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation First Team Lost in TN's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    How does he have a terrible attitude?

There aren't 33 picks in the first round.
    Mean Machine!!!!! What a roster.

I think IT all depends on CJ Mosley's performance in the championship game. If he steps up big time in the game like he did last year, then he could see his draft stock go up big time. I think he won't decide until after the championship, but for the moment he could be staying. It's important that he stand out in that game.
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

Did anyone see CJ's tweets two days ago? I know a lot can happen between now and early January, but I found them pretty interesting. http://twitter.com/TreyDeuce32RTR/tweets