BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Recipes
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Re: Players Forgoing Senior Year to Go Pro

Quote Originally Posted by crimson1967 View Post
    http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...-fau-nfl-next/

i wonder if any team will take a chance on him. I think someone may give him a shot as a free agent.
    ufl?
    Cfl?
    Due to the current workload, the light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily turned off.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    ufl?
    Cfl?
    that will depend....will he have to study or learn anything? As long as he doesnt have to put in any effort, he's ready to go...

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Some USC folks are saying that Robert Woods will declare for the NFL after the Sun Bowl. No real surprise.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

@schadjoe
    Texas A&M confirms DE Damontre Moore to enter NFL Draft
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

(In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    HaHa on TideFans.com

Players Forgoing Senior Year to Go Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    @schadjoe
    Texas A&M confirms DE Damontre Moore to enter NFL Draft
    Just got that. Hmm... That's a big loss for them.
    ROLL TIDE!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    Just got that. Hmm... That's a big loss for them.
    And a big gain for the SEC.
    Coach Bryant

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

‏@schadjoe
    Auburn defensive end Corey Lemonier said he will enter the NFL draft. "I feel I'm ready for the next level," he said.

‏@schadjoe
    Lemonier says he will bring speed and a never-quit mentality to an NFL team. "Auburn was the best three years of my life," he said.

Huge hit for Gus and Auburn.
    Coach Bryant

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    HaHa on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    ‏@schadjoe
    Auburn defensive end Corey Lemonier said he will enter the NFL draft. "I feel I'm ready for the next level," he said.

Huge hit for Gus and Auburn.
    Wow, huge loss for the D. But did they have one in the beginning?
    ROLL TIDE!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Also of note, Florida safety Matt Elam is declaring also. For my money, one of the top DBs in the conference and country this year. He was as instrumental as anyone in Florida defeating LSU this season.
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Robert Woods, USC WR, is going pro. Mr. Woods had these parting words (indirectly) for Lane Kiffin and his staff

"If the coaches wanted to keep me another year, they would’ve probably got me the ball."
    Last edited by WMack4Bama; December 31st, 2012 at 06:47 PM.
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

UGA junior LB Alec Ogeltree announced after his team's bowl game that he will be entering the NFL draft

BamaNation All-American colbysullivan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WMack4Bama View Post
    Robert Woods, USC WR, is going pro. Mr. Woods had these parting words (indirectly) for Lane Kiffin and his staff
    Normally I would not condone this kind of disrespect toward your coaches, but I'm fine with it in this case

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by colbysullivan View Post
    Normally I would not condone this kind of disrespect toward your coaches, but I'm fine with it in this case
    There is at least a faction of SC players who are unhappy with Kiffin and were/are politicking to get him fired