Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
    Recipes

Re: Players Forgoing Senior Year to Go Pro

Quote Originally Posted by twofbyc View Post
    Watching and waiting to see what Murray does. IMO, if he comes back for his final year, the 'dawgs will be hard to beat, and I would not see them losing to anyone before the SECCG (barring any major injuries/jumps on the offensive side). They are losing a lot from a defense that under-performed but was loaded with talent; if it has a talent level anywhere close next year and Murray stays, well...
    Don't worry. Richt is still the coach...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American colbysullivan's Avatar

Players Forgoing Senior Year to Go Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Don't worry. Richt is still the coach...
    That's pretty much all that matters

Quote Originally Posted by colbysullivan View Post
    That's pretty much all that matters
    Agreed. And for all you Finebaum listeners, another year, another proclamation made by Darryl from Columbus about how great the team is....and yet again, will probably get their arses handed to them by some SEC team like the last few years (LSU-2011 SEC Title Game, South Carolina-2012).

BamaNation All-American Matt0424's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Kenny Stills and Tony Jefferson leaving Oklahoma early...

Also of note, UF QB Jacoby Brissett is transfering, along with RB Chris Johnson

BamaNation All-American colbysullivan's Avatar

Players Forgoing Senior Year to Go Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0424 View Post
    Kenny Stills and Tony Jefferson leaving Oklahoma early...

Also of note, UF QB Jacoby Brissett is transfering, along with RB Chris Johnson
    Never understood why Brissett went to UF in the first place

My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Mingo, Montgomery, and Logan all gone for LSU..dunno if had been reported for sure yet, but it was assumed....

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    Mellow on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by rammerjammer69 View Post
    I doubt uga makes the SECCG. Their opener is @ Clemson, then USCe and LSU a couple weeks later. UGA could have 2 or 3 losses by the end of September. However, their only tough game after that is UF.
    Clemson ain't in the SEC, and they will go AT WORST 1-1 in USCe/who games, thereby solidifying their SEC E division championship. This is only if Murray stays.
    Look, they came one play (stupid on their part, good D on Bama's) away from very possibly winning the SECCG, and this was done almost single-handedly by an offense that is returning almost in its entirety, I believe. IF Murray stays, I know someone betting they win the East. And I have said all along how much I think der Richter is a dud; but Murray isn't. IMO, he is the best QB the dawgs have ever had (including MS - he might be better pro material, not sure yet, but Murray is better college qb) Let me qualify - in the modern era.

Joeckel of A&M has decided to enter the Draft.http://www.aggiesports.com/blogs/fro...9bb2963f4.html

Quote Originally Posted by RammerJammer91 View Post
    Joeckel of A&M has decided to enter the Draft.http://www.aggiesports.com/blogs/fro...9bb2963f4.html
    that is gonna hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Tug Tide View Post
    that is gonna hurt
    Yup, he's a good one.
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

It could get worse if Matthews leaves too..

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0424 View Post
    It could get worse if Matthews leaves too..
    Recall hearing Matthews plans to return. Not sure how valid that was, though.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Just read an article about LSU... They have a record 9 underclassmen (6 on defense) declaring for the draft. Couple that with their seniors and they may be in for a tough year, considering what everyone else returns...