WR Eldridge Massington Commits to UCLA

BruinTide

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 5, 2012
the kid must really want to play in SoCal. regardless of teams. :)
Can't blame him. Have you seen the weather and the girls?

Good thing form him he didn't end up in worst part of LA.

Nothing like going to school surrounded by Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel Air and Westwood

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Can't blame him. Have you seen the weather and the girls?

Good thing form him he didn't end up in worst part of LA.

Nothing like going to school surrounded by Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel Air and Westwood
Southern girls win hands down every time and it's not even close. Herbie use to do a top 10 countdown of campuses based on Co-Ed's & the only schools that ever made it that weren't in the SEC (at the time) were A&M, Texas & ASU.

FThomas

1st Team
Oct 18, 2011
Southern girls win hands down every time and it's not even close. Herbie use to do a top 10 countdown of campuses based on Co-Ed's & the only schools that ever made it that weren't in the SEC (at the time) were A&M, Texas & ASU.
Of course that is only looking at campuses; Last I heard LA was a pretty big place.

rolltideallday

1st Team
Dec 18, 2011
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm pretty sure some recruiting expert tweeted that Foster hadn't told Bama coaches that he was going to commit. They found out when he made the announcement. I don't know if anybody knows any different or not.

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
I bet Bama wishes they could have used McLeod's spot for Massington, now that Del Rio is walking on.....but that is how it goes in the world of recruiting.

I hope McLeod shows them in the end:)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.