With The Lull In Football Can We Please Support Basketball?!

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I hope this doesn't get moved because I'm sincere. Our Basketball Forum looks like the Sahara Desert.

I am fully aware that football is king here...always will be. BUT...

We've got ourselves a pretty darn good Basketball team playing some pretty good basketball.

Right now, we're the first team in "Other teams receiving votes" outside the AP top 25 at 6-1 with only the last second loss to a very good Cincinnati team.

I think Anthony Grant is a great coach, but he can't rebuild our program without our support.

I hope maybe that we can refocus for just a second and give our basketball team a bit of our attention.

I know it's difficult with the BCS coming up but we need to do it if we truly give a damn.

Otherwise, we need to keep our mouth's shut if we're not a dominant Basketball team after the Notre Dame game is over.

Come on people...let's do it for the Basketball team.

sip

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I understand why the Cincy game didn't get a lot of attention, but the Alabama team was on the road and it took a last second shot to beat them. They are a good team, they are playing good basketball and realtimerpi has their RPI at 22. They're basically one big win away from the top 25 and do deserve more support than they are currently getting.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I understand why the Cincy game didn't get a lot of attention, but the Alabama team was on the road and it took a last second shot to beat them. They are a good team, they are playing good basketball and realtimerpi has their RPI at 22. They're basically one big win away from the top 25 and do deserve more support than they are currently getting.
..all i'm saying..thanks.

bamadp

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2006
Sheffield, Al.
Bingo!!!
Dayton in about a half hour!!!

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I love Alabama basketball. I love going to games. It's so much fun being close to the action. I wish we could get more interest in basketball.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
I was flipping back and forth between both games. We won the football game on a nailbiter and lost the basketball game on another one. This is a good team bball team.

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
I love Bama hoops, and have thoroughly enjoyed it since the days of CM Newton.

I'm glad you started this thread.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Happy to talk basketball. First, can someone explain the rules? :cool2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.