What color jerseys will Notre Dame and Alabama wear for the BCS Title Game?

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
Why must this game be so far away!?
So that we can get 30 days of rest to heal our bumps and bruises and our coaches can prepare to shut down ND's vanilla offense. With a fully rested team, i'll take Bama to crush the Irish all day long. Patience, grasshopper. It will be worth the wait.......

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Just so long as Notre Dame does not wear that awful looking mess they wore in their game against Miami.

BamaRickandLisa

Scout Team
Oct 3, 2011
Mississippi
I know it doesn't mean much in the game coming up but we have scored 505 pts with our schedule and N.D. has scored 321 with theirs.
We have the better defense, more talent, more depth and Saban,,, I don't see it being close.
35-14 Bama

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Since these are the two top uniforms, I am glad that we are going with the most minimal of the two, our white one's. We will look ever bit as good Notre Dame. As far as uniforms, we will both be wearing our best imo. The white with the crimson helmet and trim is timeless.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I like the white helmets, but the red helmets over white jersey is great also. I just want to be there!!
The White Helmet's is to white overall imo. Let Penn State have that uniform, the red helmet makes us unique the the white does them.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Since these are the two top uniforms, I am glad that we are going with the most minimal of the two, our white one's. We will look ever bit as good Notre Dame. As far as uniforms, we will both be wearing our best imo. The white with the crimson helmet and trim is timeless.
Its a minor issue but I prefer the crimson jerseys.:BigA:

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
If the 1979 Sugar Bowl had been a BCS NCG then we would have been in white since we were ranked # 2 at the end of the 1978 regular season. But at the time, we were the SEC Champion and therefore the home team in the Sugar Bowl.

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County
If the 1979 Sugar Bowl had been a BCS NCG then we would have been in white since we were ranked # 2 at the end of the 1978 regular season. But at the time, we were the SEC Champion and therefore the home team in the Sugar Bowl.
Last year we would have worn white except our good SEC West buddies LSU prefer to wear white in the big games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.