Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: What color jerseys will Notre Dame and Alabama wear for the BCS Title Game?

Quote Originally Posted by Nolcbear View Post
    Why must this game be so far away!?
    So that we can get 30 days of rest to heal our bumps and bruises and our coaches can prepare to shut down ND's vanilla offense. With a fully rested team, i'll take Bama to crush the Irish all day long. Patience, grasshopper. It will be worth the wait.......
    JUST WIN
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Tebow cried, Cam lied, Trees died, and LSU tried..........ROLL TIDE!

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by TUSKaloosa View Post
    Yes Tide is the visitor in this one so will wear white. Wonder why the rank did not come into effect in the SECCG?
    Because the SECCG rotates back and forth each year between east and west being the home team.
    JUST WIN
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Tebow cried, Cam lied, Trees died, and LSU tried..........ROLL TIDE!

Just so long as Notre Dame does not wear that awful looking mess they wore in their game against Miami.
    When my grandma left this life, I didn't say bye. I said see you later.

RIP, Grandma. Forever in my heart.
    01/04/1926-08/11/2012

My generous employer gives us 104 vacation days a year. They are called Saturday and Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolcbear View Post
    Why must this game be so far away!?
    I know what you mean, I have been waiting to play Notre Dame since November 1987. A quarter century long wait is almost over!!
    When my grandma left this life, I didn't say bye. I said see you later.

RIP, Grandma. Forever in my heart.
    01/04/1926-08/11/2012

My generous employer gives us 104 vacation days a year. They are called Saturday and Sunday.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by We_are_Bama View Post
    Just so long as Notre Dame does not wear that awful looking mess they wore in their game against Miami.
    If they wore those, it would be an insult to their tradition and the BCSNCG especially since they are playing us.

BamaNation First Team tideronthehooch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALA2262 View Post
    ND is home team by virtue of top ranking. Would not surprise me if they warmed up in Navy and then came out in Green for the game.
    Seems likely to me. They will wear whatever color Adidas tells them to wear.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

Mark Ingram
    RB for the 2009 SEC and National Champions
    2009 Heisman Trophy Winner

BamaNation Second Team BamaRickandLisa's Avatar

I know it doesn't mean much in the game coming up but we have scored 505 pts with our schedule and N.D. has scored 321 with theirs.
    We have the better defense, more talent, more depth and Saban,,, I don't see it being close.
    35-14 Bama

My Mood
    Cynical on TideFans.com

FWIW, here are the colors for 73, looks like a reversal this time

Since these are the two top uniforms, I am glad that we are going with the most minimal of the two, our white one's. We will look ever bit as good Notre Dame. As far as uniforms, we will both be wearing our best imo. The white with the crimson helmet and trim is timeless.

BamaNation First Team drjohn432's Avatar
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon on TideFans.com

I like the white helmets, but the red helmets over white jersey is great also. I just want to be there!!

The avatar is from The Superdome Jan. 09, 2012. RTR!!

Quote Originally Posted by drjohn432 View Post
    I like the white helmets, but the red helmets over white jersey is great also. I just want to be there!!
    The White Helmet's is to white overall imo. Let Penn State have that uniform, the red helmet makes us unique the the white does them.

My Mood
    Cynical on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CapstoneTider View Post
    Since these are the two top uniforms, I am glad that we are going with the most minimal of the two, our white one's. We will look ever bit as good Notre Dame. As far as uniforms, we will both be wearing our best imo. The white with the crimson helmet and trim is timeless.
    Its a minor issue but I prefer the crimson jerseys.

What color jerseys will Notre Dame and Alabama wear for the BCS Title Game?

If the 1979 Sugar Bowl had been a BCS NCG then we would have been in white since we were ranked # 2 at the end of the 1978 regular season. But at the time, we were the SEC Champion and therefore the home team in the Sugar Bowl.