Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Re: What color jerseys will Notre Dame and Alabama wear for the BCS Title Game?

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Looks suspiciously like a blackout jersey. However, I halfway expect them to come running out of the tunnel in those Kelley green jerseys...
    I looked at another picture of them playing Michigan and they look they same color. It probably is the camera.
    Last edited by BamaJama17; December 17th, 2012 at 02:27 PM.

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJama17 View Post
    I looked at another picture of then playing Michigan and they look they same color. It probably is the camera.
    Unless they pull that green switcheroo again (Kelley doesn't hit me as the sort), it is a very dark blue...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Bama is wearing crimson right now on espn classic in the 80 Sugar Bowl, earlier they were wearing White against Michigan in the 96 Outback Bowl on classic!
    Send me up some Pibb Extra and Golden Flake potato chips please

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Unless they pull that green switcheroo again (Kelley doesn't hit me as the sort), it is a very dark blue...
    Yeah. Also I've noticed that ND's jerseys and pants are also darker than they were a few years ago. Even the green jerseys would be fine. Just not what they wore against Miami.