What color jerseys will Notre Dame and Alabama wear for the BCS Title Game?

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Cannot wait for this game! It's going to be surreal seeing these two teams on the field together. So much history.

p'colabamaman

All-SEC
Sep 16, 2008
Pace, FL.
Could both teams wear their home jerseys? Don't they have a rule now that if the home team doesn't object, the visiting team can wear their home jersey too?

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
We've lost two games since the beginning of the 2008 season wearing white jersey's. Notre Dame actually played much better on the road in white jersey's than they did at home wearing blue.

Therefore....I hope we wear white! :)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
We've lost two games since the beginning of the 2008 season wearing white jersey's. Notre Dame actually played much better on the road in white jersey's than they did at home wearing blue.

Therefore....I hope we wear white! :)
Don't think we've ever had an option other than white...

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Will this thread just die on the vine? They are wearing dark we are wearing white due to them being higher ranked. Enough already. Jersey color does not affect HOW a team plays. I think Saba. Would call it an external factor.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Will this thread just die on the vine? They are wearing dark we are wearing white due to them being higher ranked. Enough already. Jersey color does not affect HOW a team plays. I think Saba. Would call it an external factor.
Every time we lock or delete a thread about the jersey colors, 2-3 more threads pop up. Rather than keeping up the fight, it's easier just to let this one stay up as one member after another has the question occur to her/him...

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Looks suspiciously like a blackout jersey. However, I halfway expect them to come running out of the tunnel in those Kelley green jerseys...
I looked at another picture of them playing Michigan and they look they same color. It probably is the camera.

Last edited:

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Bama is wearing crimson right now on espn classic in the 80 Sugar Bowl, earlier they were wearing White against Michigan in the 96 Outback Bowl on classic!

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Unless they pull that green switcheroo again (Kelley doesn't hit me as the sort), it is a very dark blue...
Yeah. Also I've noticed that ND's jerseys and pants are also darker than they were a few years ago. Even the green jerseys would be fine. Just not what they wore against Miami.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.