Link: McCarron To Cooper Winning TD Pass In SECCG

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
That was a thing of beauty.

Pound them, pound them, pound them some more, then throw the BOMB!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
The move Coop put on Swann at the line was a thing of beauty. Amazing that he almost completely stopped on the route then caught up with the pass.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Here's food for thought.

Two of the biggest plays of the season were made by true freshman.

With Yeldon's catch and run against LSU and this haul in by Coop, it's amazing to see the contributions these two guys have made already.
Can't wait to watch the next two years and see just how far they can go.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Yeldon break Alexander's rushing mark and Coop should set all kinds of marks with his talent and ability.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Here's food for thought.

Two of the biggest plays of the season were made by true freshman.

With Yeldon's catch and run against LSU and this haul in by Coop, it's amazing to see the contributions these two guys have made already.
Can't wait to watch the next two years and see just how far they can go.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Yeldon break Alexander's rushing mark and Coop should set all kinds of marks with his talent and ability.
The is precisely why, with CNS and his recruiting skills, no one can accurately forecast Bama having a "rebounding" year. Most thought with losing so many players from last year that this year would certainly be a year with 2-3 losses, but nobody could see how much these young guys were going to contribute!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
My favorite play this whole year. :)

Here is a video from inside the stadium of the touchdown. It is fun to hear the reaction of the crowd.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I wish I could have gotten a video of my girlfriend in the stands...she looked like she had just caught the Holy Ghost when Cooper reeled that catch in.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
The youtube member "crimsonzone" on the first video of the TD gets paid ever time we watch this copyrighted clip.

Just some info about Google Ad-Sense for this video

Youtube members can now choose no ads on videos, give the user a choice after 5 seconds, or a 15 second advertisement (they get paid every time). It's part of Google Adsense now, and you can tie it to your other websites that are ad supported.

I personally don't want to contribute to someone getting paid to watch these Bama videos, it's just wrong, if the created something it's different . We should as member only post youtube videos without ads if they are just Bama clips off the TV. I believe Google has turned on the opt in videos, but this person had to turn on the automatic 15 second manually for him to get paid for every click of the video.

Just my opinion. If not users can come on here and make a few quick $'s putting up vids and posting links to them :)

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
He get's paid ever time you watch it. You won't have a chance to soon anyway :). You can copy a clip from TV, post it to youtube, opt in a 15 second ad and advertise it for free on tidefans......who will put a stop to it soon IMO. Plenty of vid's of the TD without the user turning on the ad so he get paid.

It's the profit, not the video I dislike

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I've reinstated this thread since the original poster to YouTube has removed the mandatory ad and is therefore no longer earning $$ from TF hits...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I've reinstated this thread since the original poster to YouTube has removed the mandatory ad and is therefore no longer earning $$ from TF hits...
Good. My apologies to everyone. I posted from the I phone, which doesn't show those ads anyway.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Good. My apologies to everyone. I posted from the I phone, which doesn't show those ads anyway.
I give kudos to CapstoneTider for educating me on how YouTube works nowadays. It appears that you can suppress ads, allow viewers to skip ads or make them wait through a 15 second ad, whether they want or not. In any case where ads aren't suppressed, the Youtube poster gets paid, which is inconsistent with our policies. This particular YouTube poster has an extensive website with a lot of videos, most of which don't appear to be original material, and it's obviously a commercial site. It's not that we have anything against folks having such sites - and making money from them - but it's not what TF is a about and they need to paddle their own canoes and not piggyback off hits from TF and other similar sites...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.