Barrett Jones is one high class young man!

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Ha-ha-ha! Ironic thing is lots of folks on this board referred to it as MNC until about 2008. Now, not so much.

So many have such a short memory. ;)
I was young and naive when I referred to them as MNC's. I'm a grizzled 28 and hardened by life. They are mythical no more ;)

KnockturnalTide

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 8, 2012
A, A
Call me clueless, but I have been wondering what MNC stood for since having seen it in other threads. That was a new one for me. Guess it is above my pay grade. School says 14, works for me :). Apparently ESPN is giving us credit for 9 and ND for 8. Both are programs neck deep in tradition and success. I am not a ND fan by any means but I do respect their impact on college football as we know it. ROLL TIDE!

FriendlyIrish

3rd Team
Nov 22, 2012
Manti and Barrett just did an interview on CFB Daily together before the awards show. Barrett really loves that camera. He is a cool dude. After a great NFL career, he will for sure be an analyst.

I also like to see the banter between Manti and Barrett. Looks like they have become good friends.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.