My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Kirby Smart Visits Prattville High School

Saw a picture of Coach Smart at PHS today. Guessing he visited to see Austin Golson.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American IMALOYAL1's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Re: Kirby Smart Visits Prattville High School

I see Golson is taking visits. Is he no longer solid to FSU?

Has his stock dropped any and would Alabama make a run at him?

I think we have a few solid offensive linemen to compete for a starting spot next year but I hate to miss out on an Alabama kid that can become a strong lineman for us down the road.

BamaNation All-American Tide Warrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IMALOYAL1 View Post
    I see Golson is taking visits. Is he no longer solid to FSU?

Has his stock dropped any and would Alabama make a run at him?

I think we have a few solid offensive linemen to compete for a starting spot next year but I hate to miss out on an Alabama kid that can become a strong lineman for us down the road.
    UA has made a late push or I should say enough to get him to finally look our way and visit.
    "Charlie Don't Surf"

FB | REC Moderator

Probably kicking the tires some more on Golson, but I wouldn't reach too much into any of this. Prattville routinely turns out kids we are interested in, so it only makes sense to be scene and known around school on a pretty frequent basis. With a program like that, you spend a lot of time recruiting the school, and not just individual players.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyTider View Post
    Probably kicking the tires some more on Golson, but I wouldn't reach too much into any of this. Prattville routinely turns out kids we are interested in, so it only makes sense to be scene and known around school on a pretty frequent basis. With a program like that, you spend a lot of time recruiting the school, and not just individual players.
    Never made it to a game this year, but there seems to be some young talent on the team. You're probably right and this was more of a school trip rather than a Golson one.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

Publisher, TideFans.com &
    Benevolent Dictator
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

My niece had her pic taken with him on her 16th birthday while he was there. I think it was a good day for her