Any Clue?

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC
My guess would be OL D Dawson right now. Walker said the recruit was an offensive player, who decommitted, will visit in Jan, and is from up north. Dawson already decommitted from Michigan and will visit on Jan 11th for an OV.

megalurch69

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 18, 2011
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Unless his team mate and friend A Fullwood decommitted from UF or is going to. That would be the only other player in the area besides Tunsil I know we have been on.
Thats exactly who i was thinking. Walker said he was committed to another school and that he is an offensive guy. Also Fullwood is from Jacksonville. Bama was his second option whem he chose Florida so maybe this is the guy

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
My guess would be OL D Dawson right now. Walker said the recruit was an offensive player, who decommitted, will visit in Jan, and is from up north. Dawson already decommitted from Michigan and will visit on Jan 11th for an OV.
Has he visited at all? Not sure Ragland would be saying what he said if he never met Dawson.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
No he did that I know of but is planning on and our staff just did an in home this week. Also I think Reggie and Walker are talking about 2 different people.JMO
Kirby visited Foster yesterday. Reggie would have gone to Bama camps with him prior to his flip to Auburn. Could it be?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.