Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Alasippi's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Incredible Interview With Malzhan's Wife(Video) You Won't Believe It When You See It

This was when he was OC two years ago. I've never heard such off the wall comments about her husband, players, other teams, Bama, player intelligence, and Chizik. It's funny but then you go "I can't believe she said that in a public forum".
    I did find it odd when asked about Cam Newton and his recruitment she actually say's, "Chizik didn't want him".
    Anyway...it's seven minutes but worth watching....

http://deadspin.com/5868492/heres-th...f-the-internet

sip

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar

Re: Incredible Interview With Malzhan's Wife(Video) You Won't Believe It When You See

Sip - No disrespect, this is old. She's a nutburger. She'll fit in well on the plains.

Re: Incredible Interview With Malzhan's Wife(Video) You Won't Believe It When You See

It was viral. So much so that it was universally taken down by Youtube after possible costing Malzahn a coaching gig in the ACC.

Slowed down creepy snippet on Mike Dyer.

My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

I honestly had never seen or heard of this. Sorry for the belatedness lol.

BamaNation Hall of Fame RedStar's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alasippi View Post
    I honestly had never seen or heard of this. Sorry for the belatedness lol.
    LOL where you been man? Even the national guys on ESPN were railing on Mrs. Malzahn for this interview.
    Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice? Congratulations, you'd probably make a pretty good con-man.

My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RedStar View Post
    LOL where you been man? Even the national guys on ESPN were railing on Mrs. Malzahn for this interview.
    That must have been the week I was on Mars or something lol

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Did you happen to bump into her when up on Mars, sip?

It was a strange situation for a strange family. It was the end of last year and Malzahn's name was everywhere concerning HC jobs, including an ACC team. As soon as this video came out it went viral on Youtube and every sports forum and blog was laughing at it. The ACC school cooled to him along with some other programs, and the reason was very obvious. Youtube systematically pulled off and banned the video after a copywrite claim from the church where the interview took place. But the damage had been done and could have very well sent Gus to Arkansas State.

Quote Originally Posted by CapstoneTider View Post
    It was a strange situation for a strange family. It was the end of last year and Malzahn's name was everywhere concerning HC jobs, including an ACC team. As soon as this video came out it went viral on Youtube and every sports forum and blog was laughing at it. The ACC school cooled to him along with some other programs, and the reason was very obvious. Youtube systematically pulled off and banned the video after a copywrite claim from the church where the interview took place. But the damage had been done and could have very well sent Gus to Arkansas State.
    Can one possibly imagine being alone with that woman during a 4 hour car trip and not dumping her lifeless body on the side of the road somewhere? Kidding, of course (but only a little!). My word!

That must have been the three months I was on Mars or something lol
    FIFY

DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation All-American bamabelle1991's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

And Gus said, "SHUUUUT UUUPPP!!"

This video is priceless.

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CapstoneTider View Post
    Another big reason he would go to Auburn. It's about the only "big time" school he could get a HC job at.

Quote Originally Posted by Tideflyer View Post
    Can one possibly imagine being alone with that woman during a 4 hour car trip and not dumping her lifeless body on the side of the road somewhere? Kidding, of course (but only a little!). My word!
    I like the "only a little".

I learned a lot about Gus from observing her, and little came from just what she was saying.