Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation All-American RollTide1017's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Incredible Interview With Malzhan's Wife(Video) You Won't Believe It When You See

Now this baggage is back at AU, the next few years are going to be entertaining.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame rizolltizide's Avatar

Re: Incredible Interview With Malzhan's Wife(Video) You Won't Believe It When You See

If you can make it through more than about 10 seconds of that, I salute you. I'll have to take y'alls word for it.
    RIP Hub

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

She looks like a barner through and through.
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Alasippi's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

She's ditzy but she's actually kinda cute..lol

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by rizolltizide View Post
    If you can make it through more than about 10 seconds of that, I salute you. I'll have to take y'alls word for it.
    You really should watch it. It's worth every second.
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.

Quote Originally Posted by J4Bama View Post
    You really should watch it. It's worth every second.
    How many boring Christmas parties have you been to when you wished someone as off the wall as this woman was there. Give her about 3 eggnog's and she would be rubbing Paul Finebaum on the top of his bald head. But seriously shes has to be the most amazing wife (if you get the hint) to think of putting up with her for more than one nite a week.

Oh an I see Tanya Tucker in her, I was hoping she would break into a the chorus of Delta Dawn.

Hey Aubarn this is your new head coaches wife. You think we take a pay for her to appear on the Finebomb show each week like Barbara Dooley did a couple of years ago. She and Tammy could become a duet.
    Last edited by bama2112; December 8th, 2012 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Aubarns New Head Coaches WIFE@!!!!!!

BamaNation Second Team

Beyond Blonde, she'll fit right in with that bunch of yahoos.
    “ The Crimson Tide of Alabama” Now that has a majestic ring to it!

Sorry... I just couldn't tolerate more than 45 seconds of a woman like that.
    "Nuthin like
    smashmouth football,
    is there. Let me help
    you up."

BamaNation Second Team

Proves how henpecked Gus is. He is a yes man and we now know a man who is used to taking orders and bowing down to his superiors with Kristi being just one of them. Otherwise, he would be somewhere else today. AU is not man enough to hire a real man. Look at who they just got rid of. He may have been a good man but acted like he was afraid of his own shadow.
    “ The Crimson Tide of Alabama” Now that has a majestic ring to it!

Quote Originally Posted by rizolltizide View Post
    I made it to the 2 minute mark. WOW. I'm working through my differential diagnosis right now. Polysubstance dependence, each Cluster B personality disorder (esp. histrionic and borderline p.d.), and bipolar disorder are all definitely up there. Although, it could be something as simple as social phobia with a poor prescription choice for acute anxiety. Xanax is baaad, m'kay....

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJeff's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Displaced Bama Fan View Post
    She's a nutburger.
    Why would anyone say that about her?

ROLL TIDE ROLL