Incredible Interview With Malzhan's Wife(Video) You Won't Believe It When You See It

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
This was when he was OC two years ago. I've never heard such off the wall comments about her husband, players, other teams, Bama, player intelligence, and Chizik. It's funny but then you go "I can't believe she said that in a public forum".
I did find it odd when asked about Cam Newton and his recruitment she actually say's, "Chizik didn't want him".
Anyway...it's seven minutes but worth watching....

http://deadspin.com/5868492/heres-t...ew-somebodys-trying-to-sweep-off-the-internet

sip

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
It was viral. So much so that it was universally taken down by Youtube after possible costing Malzahn a coaching gig in the ACC.

Slowed down creepy snippet on Mike Dyer.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
That must have been the week I was on Mars or something lol
It was a strange situation for a strange family. It was the end of last year and Malzahn's name was everywhere concerning HC jobs, including an ACC team. As soon as this video came out it went viral on Youtube and every sports forum and blog was laughing at it. The ACC school cooled to him along with some other programs, and the reason was very obvious. Youtube systematically pulled off and banned the video after a copywrite claim from the church where the interview took place. But the damage had been done and could have very well sent Gus to Arkansas State.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
It was a strange situation for a strange family. It was the end of last year and Malzahn's name was everywhere concerning HC jobs, including an ACC team. As soon as this video came out it went viral on Youtube and every sports forum and blog was laughing at it. The ACC school cooled to him along with some other programs, and the reason was very obvious. Youtube systematically pulled off and banned the video after a copywrite claim from the church where the interview took place. But the damage had been done and could have very well sent Gus to Arkansas State.
Can one possibly imagine being alone with that woman during a 4 hour car trip and not dumping her lifeless body on the side of the road somewhere? Kidding, of course (but only a little!). My word!

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Another big reason he would go to Auburn. It's about the only "big time" school he could get a HC job at.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Can one possibly imagine being alone with that woman during a 4 hour car trip and not dumping her lifeless body on the side of the road somewhere? Kidding, of course (but only a little!). My word!
I like the "only a little".

I learned a lot about Gus from observing her, and little came from just what she was saying.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
You really should watch it. It's worth every second.
How many boring Christmas parties have you been to when you wished someone as off the wall as this woman was there. Give her about 3 eggnog's and she would be rubbing Paul Finebaum on the top of his bald head. But seriously shes has to be the most amazing wife (if you get the hint) to think of putting up with her for more than one nite a week.

Oh an I see Tanya Tucker in her, I was hoping she would break into a the chorus of Delta Dawn.

Hey Aubarn this is your new head coaches wife. You think we take a pay for her to appear on the Finebomb show each week like Barbara Dooley did a couple of years ago. She and Tammy could become a duet.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.