Incredible Interview With Malzhan's Wife(Video) You Won't Believe It When You See It

TUSKaloosa

3rd Team
Aug 18, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Proves how henpecked Gus is. He is a yes man and we now know a man who is used to taking orders and bowing down to his superiors with Kristi being just one of them. Otherwise, he would be somewhere else today. AU is not man enough to hire a real man. Look at who they just got rid of. He may have been a good man but acted like he was afraid of his own shadow.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
If you can make it through more than about 10 seconds of that, I salute you. I'll have to take y'alls word for it.
I made it to the 2 minute mark. WOW. I'm working through my differential diagnosis right now. Polysubstance dependence, each Cluster B personality disorder (esp. histrionic and borderline p.d.), and bipolar disorder are all definitely up there. Although, it could be something as simple as social phobia with a poor prescription choice for acute anxiety. Xanax is baaad, m'kay....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.