Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Heisman projection

Congrats to Manziel and ATM!
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team CrimsonTheory's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Nerdy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBama View Post
    If Manziel doesn't win in Tuscaloosa he doesn't win the Heisman. That's what a win against Bama does for you
    Congrats to Johnny Manziel (I refused to call him that ridic nickname), but I do agree that he won it based on one game, and one game only.
    the former CrimsonBleedRed.

BamaNation First Team MightyWingman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RammerJammer15 View Post
    Another Heisman Trophy to the SEC! Even though the guy beat us on our home field, I'm happy for Johnny.
    God I love being in the SEC! We'd never of gotten this type of support from the Big 12-2+2-1+1. A poster asked why fans from other sites come here and I asked myself the same thing. The reason that I come here is because my sister went to Bama and I don't know of any other fan base that has so much football knowledge. So basically football knowledge + the courtesy of the fans over here keep me coming back for more. I am fairly certain that I speak for thousands upon thousands of A&M fans when I wish Bama the best of luck in the BCSCG game!
    Last edited by MightyWingman; December 8th, 2012 at 09:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bama Reb View Post
    Well who knows? He may get drafted and be gone by spring.
    Can't happen until your HS graduating class is out of school three years...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

I was very impressed by his speech. He is a fine young man and it was very obvious his parents are extremely proud of him as they should be.

BamaNation First Team MightyWingman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyIrish View Post
    Hahahahahahahha @ case closed.

Johnny Manziel Stats: 273 Completions, 68.3 completion %, 3419 yards, 24 TDs, 8 Interceptions
    Case Keenum Stats: 428 completions, 71.0 completion %, 5631 yards, 48 touchdowns, 5 interceptions.

One of these players is going to win the heisman. The other didn't get an invite.
    One of these players rushed for under 40 yards in an entire season. The other rushed for over 1,100 yards against some of the best defenses in the country. Kind of humorous that you left those stats out, but hey...you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. Just sayin'

BamaNation All-American TexasTideFan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    And after hearing his speech / listening to him interviewed this eve, how can you not luv the kid...
    Agree. That was a great speech. He deserved it hands down. I just hope that he can maintain the same level (at least against the rest of the conference) and not be a one hit wonder after the SEC figures him out.

BamaNation Second Team FriendlyIrish's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWingman View Post
    One of these players rushed for under 40 yards in an entire season. The other rushed for over 1,100 yards against some of the best defenses in the country. Kind of humorous that you left those stats out, but hey...you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. Just sayin'
    You are late to the party my friend. That is taken out of context and I already discussed it with another poster.

Your boy won. You don't need to validate it to anyone. Be comfortable with it, and congrats to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWingman View Post
    God I love being in the SEC! We'd never of gotten this type of support from the Big 12-2+2-1+1. A poster asked why fans from other sites come here and I asked myself the same thing. The reason that I come here is because my sister went to Bama and I don't know of any other fan base that has so much football knowledge. So basically football knowledge + the courtesy of the fans over here keep me coming back for more. I am fairly certain that I speak for thousands upon thousands of A&M fans when I wish Bama the best of luck in the BCSCG game!
    Agreed. I started lurking this site when my daughter enrolled at Bama and I hope Bama beats the ever living, ever loving, over rated, football fraud, over hyped, yankee, drunken Irish hell outta ND. RTR & Gig 'Em!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Buzzed on TideFans.com

Great night for college football.

Just amazing.....we are so privileged to see & hear from such deserving young persons involved in this game we love so much.

I'm so proud of what happened tonight.

Go SEC!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Buzzed on TideFans.com

Johnny's girlfriend, Sarah Savage...older...and a model...booyah!