Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry My first post from an A&M graduate - Please do the world a favor

and curb stomp the Irish off the planet. That is all. Watching the media praise Notre Dame for their undefeated record while
    ignoring the fact they played an extremely easy schedule.... well lets just say I hope Lacy leaves foot prints all over Teo's body.

2. Advertisement

Re: My first post from an A&M graduate - Please do the world a favor

Well, I wouldn't say "extremely" easy but maybe mediocre. But we do want to "curb stomp" them.

Me and an Aggie thinking alike...never thought the day would happen.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Some Bama fans were pretty upset at A&M after they beat us, but you did win fair and square. The ball went your way that day. Luckily, the very next week we were able to get some serious Tums for that acid reflux you gave us and now we can all join arms and focus on what the SEC loves to do most, beat the mess out of every other conference in the bowls.

Enjoy having your own curb stomping session of your old pal Oklahoma!
    Tidaltown, USA

The only reason Te'O is in the Heisman discussion is that he plays for Notre Dame. He's a great linebacker but the Heisman Trophy ? Please.

If I was an A&M fan I'd be pretty mad with Teo winning Johnny's awards. It's ridiculous. Mind you, I'm not saying defensive player should never win those awards, but if he was wearing a different uniform he wouldn't even be a finalist.

Anyway, I'm glad to have A&M in conference and I've liked what I have seen thus far from the fans.

Fellow Ag here!

We have a mutual hatred for these Domers now with how much trash they have been talking about our obviously superior talent in Johnny Manziel over their golden boy Manitee. Most of their fanbase are a bunch of classless clowns, not to mention tshirt fans that have most likely never set foot in Indiana, much less sniffed Notre Dame's campus... Please do us a favor, and curb stomp them into another 20 years of irrelevance...

People that say Notre Dame being "good" is good for college football are delusional as well. Yea, having a school that doesn't have to go through a normal conference schedule and earn their way to the NCG is "good" for college football; what planet do these people live on?

The other awards that Manitee has won are just consolation prizes.. the one people will remember is a rs freshman winning the Heisman this year and that's all that I care about. When people talk about Manti and the first thing out of their mouth isn't what he's done on the football field when talking about football awards, I think that speaks for itself. What has college football turned into, some kind of feel good liberal purple ribbon sport, where the best personal story earns you kudos? F that crap, you earn my respect on the field and I'll be fair and say Manti is probably in the top 10 of defensive players, but he's not even the best one, much less the most outstanding player overall in the country.

What a GREAT first post! And as far as Manti goes,I give him his due as a good defensive player,but the Heisman? No. There is a thread on here that compares his stats to our own,CJ Moseley. CJ has better numbers in almost every category except for interceptions,as does a certain LB playing for Georgia. It's a combination of SEC fatigue and the fact that he is playing for an undefeated ND team that is earning him more than his due. Again,I am not bashing Manti,as I do believe he is a good player. I just think,as many others do,he is getting more praise than he should due to the aforementioned circumstances. Also,have a great game against Oklahoma and represent the SEC well as you guys have already proved ya'll can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by zom View Post
    Fellow Ag here!

We have a mutual hatred for these Domers now with how much trash they have been talking about our obviously superior talent in Johnny Manziel over their golden boy Manitee. Most of their fanbase are a bunch of classless clowns, not to mention tshirt fans that have most likely never set foot in Indiana, much less sniffed Notre Dame's campus... Please do us a favor, and curb stomp them into another 20 years of irrelevance...

People that say Notre Dame being "good" is good for college football are delusional as well. Yea, having a school that doesn't have to go through a normal conference schedule and earn their way to the NCG is "good" for college football; what planet do these people live on?

The other awards that Manitee has won are just consolation prizes.. the one people will remember is a rs freshman winning the Heisman this year and that's all that I care about. When people talk about Manti and the first thing out of their mouth isn't what he's done on the football field when talking about football awards, I think that speaks for itself. What has college football turned into, some kind of feel good liberal purple ribbon sport, where the best personal story earns you kudos? F that crap, you earn my respect on the field and I'll be fair and say Manti is probably in the top 10 of defensive players, but he's not even the best one, much less the most outstanding player overall in the country.
    The avatar picture is of my Daughter Hailee and me. My daughter is a future Crimson Tide cheerleader

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricAg1 View Post
    and curb stomp the Irish off the planet. That is all. Watching the media praise Notre Dame for their undefeated record while
    ignoring the fact they played an extremely easy schedule.... well lets just say I hope Lacy leaves foot prints all over Teo's body.
    Good first post...
    Your going to find a lot of people around here who agree with your sentiment.
    BTW: TAMU had a terrific season, and taught us a valuable lesson...
    Alabama isn't good enough to spot TAMU 21 pts. with your hotshot QB. hitting on all cylinders.
    IMO: Johnny deserves the Heisman Trophy this year.
    We will try to play yall a better game next year...

Another Aggie Checking in Here:

We're all hoping you guys do more than just win, but totally dominate them in that game. Very fortunate in our first year that the boy's hard work paid off and the ball bounced their way later in the season....certainly felt it bounced the other way in a couple of the earlier games. In any event, I'm hoping the Aggies' love fest for Bama continues beyond a year or two. I think we all respect a dominating team when they earn it on the field and not just in the media which can't be said for at least two other "top tier" teams in the country. With all the guys you are returning next year...I would have to imagine you will be ranked at least #1 or #2 in all circumstances. Roll Tide...BTHO of Notre Dame! Looking forward to a great game in College Station next year and returning the great hospitality shown all our fans this year.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Hey Aggie Guests.....

I saw a report online that The Aggies sent Coach Saban 10 Septic Tanks -- delivered to the Football Stadium with a note:

"Hey Coach.....Here is a gift of 10 Septic Tanks from the AggieNation.......once you learn how to drive these things....we want you to bomb the Hell out of Notre Dame"

ROLL TIDE!
    Raj: Excuse me, I can't be drinking, I'm about to make an important scientific discovery here!
    Howard:What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine!
    Raj: How do you know that?
    Howard: He was Italian, it's a reasonable assumption.
    Raj: Dude, can you even open your mouth without saying a cultural stereotype?
    Howard: I'm sorry Galileo drank diet sprite!

BamaNation Hall of Fame GulfCoastTider's Avatar
    My Mood
    Ornery on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by 257WBY View Post
    Me and an Aggie thinking alike...never thought the day would happen.
    Mayans.
    “Lamar Thomas has got it, he's on his way down the sidelines... George Teague runs him down! He took the ball away!!! HE'S GOT THE BALL!!!"

Thread deleted by SavannahDare
    Reason: Dude! Coach Saban would sooner die than tweet.

BamaNation Second Team

My dislike goes back when the sports media voted Notre Dames' Huarte for Heisman instead of Namath. They both went with the Jets and I am not sure if Huarte ever played a down.

Then to make matters worse in 1966, Bama is undefeated and untied and the media voted for Notre Dame and Michigan State as the #1 teams. The two had tied when I believe Notre Dame would not go for two to win. If would have given Bama three straight national championships.