Early Morning Game Day Withdrawal

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
My wife brought up a valid point when I told her I wouldn't know what to do today..... She said that we should just be thankful the Tide is playing in the BCS National Championship game and that the wait would be well worth it.... I agreed and figured we should just savor the next month off -- gives our boys time to get healed up and focus on the task at hand.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I'll tell you what - I think that excitement last Saturday evening (well, it was dark when the game ended!) created a new tolerance level for the adrenalin rush. I just feel like a guy who lost his caffeine.

Gandalff

2nd Team
Mar 28, 2012
Santa Marinella, Italy
Thanks to all the people that have appreciated the fact that I am in the Navy, but to be honest I have to say that I am not in US Navy, I am Italian and I am in Italian Navy... though we operate side by side with US sailors and I have experimented their professionalism and their commitment.
I agree that Army Navy is not that much of a football game, but for me there is something more involved, there is the service rivalry..... we always want to be better than Army, though in a marble competition :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.