Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Early Morning Game Day Withdrawal

Thanks to all the people that have appreciated the fact that I am in the Navy, but to be honest I have to say that I am not in US Navy, I am Italian and I am in Italian Navy... though we operate side by side with US sailors and I have experimented their professionalism and their commitment.
    I agree that Army Navy is not that much of a football game, but for me there is something more involved, there is the service rivalry..... we always want to be better than Army, though in a marble competition

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Early Morning Game Day Withdrawal

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    The first downs, tackles, and touchdowns are all real. That's good enough for me.
    Well said...
    ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation All-American

Re: Early Morning Game Day Withdrawal

Told my wife this morning there are no more football games until bowl games and she got a big smile on and went for the sandpaper and paint brushes.
    Life is short, ocassionally bend the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.