When do you think Saban will retire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
He's so driven! he doesn't seem like the kind of guy, in his current state of health, that would NOT want to keep doing what he seems to enjoy so much.

He's got the lake to fall back on when that time comes, but when it happens I do feel sorry for the ducks...they better get their act together now while there is time!:wink:

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
As I recall, but right after he was hired, didn't he say something about "unreasonable expectations" from the school and fan base as one of the things that could drive him off?

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
He needs to stay at least 20 years so he can be fully vested in the state retirement system.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I knew that it would be a slow month until the BCS championship, but I never thought we would reach to this point where we would be discussing Nick Saban's retirement plans in the near future.... Let's just appreciate what he has done for us while he is still with U of A and what he has done for the program. When he leave, he will be remembered for his legacy, his work with players, and his contribution to society.

mhiggy45

3rd Team
Sep 2, 2010
daytona bch
I have'nt seen anyone mention the fact that he may be excited to participate for quite a few years in the new playoff system on the horizon? seems it would be even easier to get in the mix and win even more championships than might have been possible in the current system. not that I'm pro playoff, just food for thought :wink:

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Why is everyone trying to retire our coach? I mean really. This guy has 10 maybe 15 years of good football coaching in him and every time I turn around I see this kind of lunacy.
Because rival fans want him gone from Alabama. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.