Pre Title Game T-Shirts.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
There are a few already out there. So if you see any post them here.

Sorry for the offensiveness. I apologize.

Last edited:

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I just can't see myself buying a shirt before a game is played. What happens if Bama loses the game? I'd either be stuck with a shirt for a game we lost, or I'd have to get rid of it, which is a waste of money. The ones you posted do look nice though.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I just can't see myself buying a shirt before a game is played. What happens if Bama loses the game? I'd either be stuck with a shirt for a game we lost, or I'd have to get rid of it, which is a waste of money. The ones you posted do look nice though.
I was in Walmart on 280 the other night and was shocked to see Tide shirts for $3 until I read on the back "Beat the Aggies!"

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I actually didn't buy any National Champs stuff this last time. When we won in 2009, we went out and bought SEC champs stuff, then the pregame shirts and the National Championship stuff.

I will be buying the stuff this time, I would love "back 2 back" stuff. When I lived in Texas it was when the Houston Rockets were good and won back to back, it was fun to have all those shirts.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
Wow, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. I did not actually pay attention to the photo on the shirt untill I seen ya'll saying it was offensive. Mods please remove that picture if possible. I am very sorry. RTR

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I was walking around our local mall last night and saw in Modells, ND's version of their Can't stop ND t shirt, but didn't see Bama's version.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.