a hat/gear for each week,are auburn fans really this insane??

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Its really too bad they cant have an identity of their own(auburn). Its really funny the contrast by how i feel. Ive always had respect for bama and all the tradition there. If anything after we played in such a great game with bama my respect for bama has only increased. Whereas these auburn nuts want to pull madly for notre dame,i and the majority of us hope you destroy notre dame(yes,even after you beat us). Funny i can remember a few minutes before kickoff last saturday they played some snipets from people calling in to the paul finebaum show and this lady(who sounded like she just broke out of a mental institution) said she hoped georgia beat alabama,than she started screaming about how she would even pull for that yankee notre dame team over bama and than i started to recognize the voice. It was that same crazy auburn lady whos voice i heard on the espn special about the bama/auburn rivalry. She was going bonkers over harvey updyke and how he murdered the toomers oaks. Kudos tou you bama guys and gals,i thought we had it bad with these georgia tech idiots,weve got it easy compared to yall.
I guess one thing Alabama and Georgia have in common is that they have little brothers that can't find an identity. Auburn & Georgia Tech....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.