BamaNation All-American RogueElephant's Avatar
    Recipes
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Yesterday on the subway..A Bama/ND Experience (Teaser)

Yes we have one in LA I walk to Wilshire/Western and take it down to the Central Market where I get fruits and veggies cheap so I get a nice walk and ride for $1.50 better than paying $20 dollars for parking.

So I'm sitting there waiting and a guy walks up to me seeing my Bama shirt and tells me ND is going to beat us badly. I say well give Saban having 5 weeks to prepare I like our chances. He then tells me "Saban will be run out of town after the defeat coming at the hands of ND".

I hope Bama beats the stuffing out of ND and run the score up baby.
    Why did Tennessee choose orange as their team color? You can wear it to the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.

The avatar is my former assistant who I think of as my adopted daugther. She is smart, funny, likeable and a Acct & Finance grad of Fullerton and given the right guidance would light the world on fire. Just don't tell her I said that.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC KrimsonNinja's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Re: Yesterday on the subway......

I'd let them talk because no amount of trash talk has ever won a Championship. We'll find out who's the best on January 7th. Like you said, you give Saban a month to prepare it gives Alabama a pretty good chance of winning.

I have to say that I like the hate both teams are getting. This Title Game has two teams in it that people hate for one reason or another. I'm pretty sure people are telling Notre Dame fans their team will get stomped.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

BamaNation First Team

Many of the Neuter Dame fans I have encountered over the years have been obnoxious. Just think how good it is going to be to wear that Bama shirt after Jan. 7th.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jack Bourbon's Avatar
    My Mood
    Persnickety on TideFans.com

Six consecutive championships by the SEC is validation for nothing, in the minds of a few (imbeciles).

My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Yesterday on the subway......

CPB never beat Texas and we know what happened a few years ago in the BCS Championship, ND will be getting a much needed back to earth moment by CNS!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    Send me up some Pibb Extra and Golden Flake potato chips please

Suspended
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueElephant View Post
    Yes we have one in LA I walk to Wilshire/Western and take it down to the Central Market where I get fruits and veggies cheap so I get a nice walk and ride for $1.50 better than paying $20 dollars for parking.

So I'm sitting there waiting and a guy walks up to me seeing my Bama shirt and tells me ND is going to beat us badly. I say well give Saban having 5 weeks to prepare I like our chances. He then tells me "Saban will be run out of town after the defeat coming at the hands of ND".

The only reason I like riding the subway in NY is the mix of beautiful women js. RTR

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

What was Lou Holtz doing in LA.?
    Guy must have been a real homer.
    I'm pretty sure we'll hear from a lot more like him before the big game.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Yesterday on the subway......

I think they're scared to come to me.
    ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation Hall of Fame GreatDanish's Avatar

I remember when Ohio State fans were confident like that.
    I also remember when Oklahoma fans were confident like that.
    Then, I remember Texas fans being confident like that.
    Then, I also remember Oregon fans being confident like that.

It's a new year, but the same ol' song.

BamaNation All-American CHATTBRIT's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Reminds me of how mouthy the Miami fans and players were in 1992 NC. George Teague and company certainly took care of them and shut them up.

Remember, talk is cheap. I don't think ND have the offense to compete.
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag

BamaNation Hall of Fame Tidewater's Avatar
    My Mood
    Brooding on TideFans.com

That is a combination of fear and wishful thinking talking.
    This ND is no slouch, but if I had to bet (and I never bet on the actions of 18-21 year old young men), I'd put my money on Alabama.
    And CNS won't be 'run out of town' no matter how bad the game turns out.

BamaNation First Team

Don't lose sleep over it...Californians are, well, Californians. If you weren't talking about second rate citrus or really sexy hard-bodies, forget about it. They don't know football.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJeff's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Yesterday on the subway..A Bama/ND Experience (Teaser)

I love how he just broke it all down and explained how ND has the advantage. I bet that guy can't name 3 players on the ND roster.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL